kelel01

I'm FREE!!!!

Well, either way, I shall now be forced to continue on a path that leads me to having sex in your house before you get to. I never thought about it until you brought it up, but I'm really big on "christenings".

Geez, the guys are really slacking around here. I was expecting one of them to suggest that you have sex with each other to take care of that. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, either way, I shall now be forced to continue on a path that leads me to having sex in your house before you get to. I never thought about it until you brought it up, but I'm really big on "christenings".

Geez, the guys are really slacking around here. I was expecting one of them to suggest that you have sex with each other to take care of that. :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Since you brought it up.... :):):)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nah, we just felt it would be more valid coming from another chyck -- and since it's from a greenie, doesn't it amount to an order?;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Geez, the guys are really slacking around here. I was expecting one of them to suggest that you have sex with each other to take care of that.

Those of us that Know Kitty.. Well.. KNOW that aint happening!! Kitty dont bat for the Home team.

Kele.. Well that depends on the Tequila intake. :o:P:D

K, so I finally hung out last night with the guy who's been causing me all of this angst. Eh, I'm just not that interested. :o

So I'm free!!! Man-hating Kelly can retire for a little while. Phew. That made me tired. :D

You just haven't been with the right man. So hopefully your man-hating attitude is only temporary. Then again many men can be scum. if I was female, I might be a lesbian myself. But I'm not ... female ... nor am I a lesbian. Hold on a sec though. What's that they say? Some people are just Lesbians stuck in a man's body? :o

Time for this camper to walk away from the keyboard.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hi Kelly!

Andrea's new avatar is most excellent. However, she has consistently refused to go midnight beach yodelling with me, regardless of how I compliment her. :( I guess my yodelling skills are substandard.

I think Kelly needs some Patron...

:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!