VanillaSkyGirl

Join us for dinner, after our Breast Cancer Walk!

Hey guys,
It's time...the Breast Cancer 3-Day/60 mile Walk is this weekend, Nov. 10-12th in San Diego, CA. If you would like to send another donation for breast cancer research, you may do so via my personal page or Bethany's page. (Our links are our sig lines.) Thank you to all who have donated to this wonderful cause!

The 3-Day Walk Closing Ceremony is on Nov. 12th at 4:30 pm in Petco Park, San Diego, I would love to meet with friends in the San Diego area for dinner and drinks. You may also meet my fellow walker/friend Bethany aka Swedishcelt and myself at the closing ceremony. Below is more information about the walk's closing ceremony location.

Closing Ceremonies
Sunday, November 12 @ 4:30 pm
Petco Park
100 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101

Please let me know ahead of time by calling or e-mailing me, if you are showing on Sunday. I leave tomorrow for San Diego, so please e-mail me asap. Thank you for your generosity, and I hope to see some of our friends this weekend.

Warmly,
Rosa

I'd be happy to have dinner with both of you, but I'm 3000 miles away.[:/] I'll be with you in spirit though.:)
BTW, my sister-in-law had her last chemo treatment today!!!!!!B|

Best of luck to you both.

Chris

Loryn, Andrea, Lisa and Karri~
Thank you all so much for the love!

Loryn and Lisa~
Girl's Night #2...soon!!! B|:)
Andrea~
We'll take pics, don't worry!

Karri~
Yeah, call my cell, girl. I should be driving back to LA on Monday midday or maybe into the early afternoon. That would be a perfect time to talk. Can't wait to catch up! :)

Good lucky girls.

I'm so proud of you guys doing this. Wish I could join you, but I've found out that events like this are just too emotional for me.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey