unformed

What is a grand slam?

Two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs, two bacon strips and two sausage links, plus hash browns or grits or choice of bread. Served with a small glass of juice and coffee.

all for 3.99$!

should not be confused with the super slam or extreme grand slam

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

so?

what is it?

You forgot a few...

Grand Slam of golf, winning The Masters, U.S. Open, The Open Championship (British Open), and the PGA Championship in one year.

Grand Slam of tennis, winning Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, and U.S. Open in one year.

I'm a fan of the Denny's Grand Slam.
w00t!B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

back in my military days, a "Grand Slam" would be (usually after a big night on the beer) when you wake up to find that you have, pissed, deficated and vomited in your bed, all in the same night..... Thus achieving a "GRAND SLAM" ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Interestingly (:|), I believe it's a term originating in Bridge (the card game) - meaning that you are predicting to get all 13 tricks when the hand is played.

Posh people who played Bridge but were trying to dumb-down, then started to use it when commentating on sports like golf, tennis, rugby, baseball etc. :ph34r: