kbordson

My Life is:

Went and saw "Stranger than Fiction" today. LOVED it... ok, it may have been predictable and definately a "chick flick." But it was sweet and funny and it emphasised the importance of wristwatches. :)
Anyway... just wondering what most people consider their life to be.

Karen

I'm a JACKASS who talks, types, drinks tequila, and likes engineering. My life is a comedy. Move over Mr. Ed....heeeere's Mr. Vinny!

A JACKASS is an ASS of course of course and nobody would talk to a JACKASS of course, unless, of course, that JACKASS of course, was the famous Vinny the Anvil!

:D
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I can cop to all but an empty book and a textbook . There are more chapters to be written... but those two... just do not apply.

Actually my aunt wants me to write it.. but hell I am still too busy living it to write about it.. perhaps when I am 80 or so...and need a little bit longer interludes from the Cabana Boys:ph34r:

I saw that today also....good flick. :)
Mine is a Greek poem. It's supposed to be serious and sophisticated but when translated all you get is ridiculous profanity. :D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

A Musical - lot's of activity, some comedy, a great soundtrack, colorful people including a few main characters and plenty of people who can either push you when you are down or boost you when you are high. But the best part is, I'm in the lead roll and instead of having to follow a tired script every night, I can enjoy a new scene every day! B|
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

I think docudrama, though I have never heard that term before. :ph34r:

Sometimes I put up with other peoples' dramatic and crazy shtuff that threatens to invade my loverly life...sometimes it's a documentary on survival -in every sense of the word! :ph34r::P:S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.