LisaH

Peter (ntrprnr) rocked tonight...

(Someone once told me I was bragging on here, remember?)

Oh, don't let one cranky-poopyhead spoil all of our fun, tell us the next time. How else are we going to be able to show you the love if we can't critique your performance or tease you about your hair, clothes or silly things that you said? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

(Someone once told me I was bragging on here, remember?)

Oh, don't let one cranky-poopyhead spoil all of our fun, tell us the next time. How else are we going to be able to show you the love if we can't critique your performance or tease you about your hair, clothes or silly things that you said? ;)

Ditto!

Well then, not for nothing, but I looked a HELL of a lot better this time than I did last time. Hair grew in, it worked. :D

-Peter

Grr. >:( I had the alarm set to watch, and I looked and looked and couldn't find it!!

By the way, it's not bragging if you're just telling it like it is and someone less cool gets jealous.

And by the other way, I like the short haircut. But I repeat myself...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Oh My God, You're a Hottie! Oh, and smart and funny too :)

Peter, just for you i am going to refrain from posting a pic of you from the Pyro vixen boogie.:P:D

Oh, and nicely done.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Peter, just for you i am going to refrain from posting a pic of you from the Pyro vixen boogie.

You mean one like this ?

Sorry Peter, I warned you (ironically in wal-mart as we were getting the supplies) that I would use this to my advantage to remind you that you wore a diaper. Granted we were insane from weather holds and such but still ...

BTW you did awesome. And you are looking great
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Dude, you get so many points for the comment about Wal-Mart shooting puppies in the parking lot. That was awesome. B|

Are they STILL doing that? I thought it was a 'Seasonal' or 'Holiday' type of event!;)

On a serious note: They should have given Peter a little more time. He was more interesting and had more to say (obviously) and was more 'polished' that the woman stumbling through the Wal-Mart "SPIN".

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~