davedlg

RockClimbing.com

:D:D Sorry, honey, not jealous in any way, shape or form. I'm quite capable of talking and making a point without the personal attacks that I've seen in your suggestions and feedback forum.

But thank you for being so sweet as to come over here to our playground and respond. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Change it from street racers to farmers talking about who has the sweetest tractor and wagons in your case Tongue

I would pay attention since they're talking about some seriously hard-core machines that are basically badass.:D:P

Ok, I'll stop.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:D:D Sorry, honey, not jealous in any way, shape or form. I'm quite capable of talking and making a point without the personal attacks that I've seen in your suggestions and feedback forum.

But thank you for being so sweet as to come over here to our playground and respond. ;)

We've developed thicker skins through the years. And most of us over there are able to see the humer in the most inane things.
/dev/man/climber

We've developed thicker skins through the years. And most of us over there are able to see the humer in the most inane things.

You guys cried when HH hurt your widdle feelings with his mean daddy talk..... and you have thicker skins? Jeesh.... okay adorable back to your room :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Can you just take your shirt off, us skydiver chicks could use some rock climber abs.....*swoon* :P:D
Fly it like you stole it!

Dave,

I've taken a step back from the boards and the sport due to life's circumstances. eh...such is life and when the time is right, I'll be back in the air.

I disagree that DZ.com is worst. I'd say right now - and it's based on the threads that I've looked at in their suggestions and feedback forums - RC.com far outweighs us in being "bad."

FYI - I would have loved to be on the boards 6 years ago, but I'd just discovered the sport.

As far as number of posters, from what I've seen, RC.com has us beat by a mile with number of members.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Can you just take your shirt off, us skydiver chicks could use some rock climber abs.....*swoon*

hehehee great minds think alike

pssttt...take a look at some of their pics. :$ There's a few that I wouldn't mind helping put suntan lotion on. :):D

As far as number of posters, from what I've seen, RC.com has us beat by a mile with number of members.

Well, anyone can climb a rock and think its cool and want to learn on the internet. Anyone can also do a single jump and then hang out on the web with skydivers. However, there are only a fraction of skydivers in the world compared to rock climber types. There's a reason why REI doesn't sell skydiving gear at an incredibly high inflated price, but they sell rock climbing gear.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There's a few that I wouldn't mind helping put suntan lotion on.

I say international trade males for their males day

**edited response**

:D check your PM's lady! :D

Sold!!!!

Hmmm....I wonder if their skins are thick enough to handle being treated like the meat they are. :D:ph34r::D:D:ph34r::ph34r:
Fly it like you stole it!

Sold!!!!

Hmmm....I wonder if their skins are thick enough to handle being treated like the meat they are. :D:ph34r::D:D:ph34r::ph34r:

Well...looks like Epoch has already begun his training. ;):D