davedlg

RockClimbing.com

My favorite is the one who said Sangiro must be a freeflier because that kind can't be reasoned with. :D

yeah, that was me, but I said he's probably a freeflyer that thinks bellyflyers are dinosaurs. Those are the types that can't be reasoned with.
--
Rob

I was going to insert something whitty, but I am afraid of your mods.....

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. ;) If you're bad, I'll just spank you. It hurts me to do it more than it will hurt you, I swear! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

people climb rocks???:S

that's just crazy talk there....:D

DUH! How else are you going to jump off them?:P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

.I wonder if their skins are thick enough to handle being treated like the meat they are

So in trade for the stone climber doods what else in addition will we offer for our men... we cant just go tit for tat.... our men have the tit ... literally:D

You're asking for a spanking again young lady.;)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I agree its funny :D

But lets not make enemies over there... catch more bees with honey, remember? ;)

True, but versus flies on shit? :ph34r::) *muhuwahaahaahaa!!!!*

Just kidding...had to throw that in though. :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I soooo thought I was gonna be banned and tarpitted on both sites ... *takes bow* anything for my friends....

BTW In pms I was asked if skychicks are like rock chicks in that

"You don't date a hot climber chick...you take a turn"

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

To everyone, just because they use the same fourm software as we are using does not mean that you can go and troll their forums. Please quit doing it. [:/]

Guys, I would never tell you to contradict the bosses here, but as far as I'm concerned, troll away. It's sport. sometimes the troll will win, sometime he'll lose. But if you go in with a thick skin and a mischevious streak, you'll do fine.

The "I heart Skydiving" thread is great.

As for the person who stated that "after seeing how n00bs are treated " she will save her beginner climber questions for people here, I apologize. You should not feel that way. Please don't let the loudmouths scare you, (Myself included sometimes). Beginner questions posted in community will draw flamethrowers, but for 90% of the flamers it's a litmus test to see what you're made off. Bring your Nomex underwear and have at it.
If you want legitmate answers, make sure you ask in the Beginners or general forum. They are modded more tightly to be "n00b" friendly. But there is a lifetime of good information available on that site, including speaking personally with some of the guys who literally wrote the books.
Furthermore, I offer myself as a personal contact. I have no official stnding on RC.com, I am not even CLOSE to the most experienced or knowledgable, and I am myself sometime aggresive, but if you want to PM me I promise to take your questions seriously and help put you in touch with the best people to help you.

Finally, if you lurkers think anything you've read over there in the "campground" or S&C in the last is harsh, you should good the internet and find an archived copy of the old site. Your canopies would be torched in a half a heartbeat by that stuff if you think anything in the last 72 hours is harsh. B|

Guys, I would never tell you to contradict the bosses here, but as far as I'm concerned, troll away. It's sport. sometimes the troll will win, sometime he'll lose. But if you go in with a thick skin and a mischevious streak, you'll do fine

We did, hopefully Phree forgives us, he has to admit it was a bit funny.

As for the person who stated that "after seeing how n00bs are treated " she will save her beginner climber questions for people here, I apologize. You should not feel that way. Please don't let the loudmouths scare you, (Myself included sometimes). Beginner questions posted in community will draw flamethrowers, but for 90% of the flamers it's a litmus test to see what you're made off. Bring your Nomex underwear and have at it.
If you want legitmate answers, make sure you ask in the Beginners or general forum. They are modded more tightly to be "n00b" friendly. But there is a lifetime of good information available on that site, including speaking personally with some of the guys who literally wrote the books.
Furthermore, I offer myself as a personal contact. I have no official stnding on RC.com, I am not even CLOSE to the most experienced or knowledgable, and I am myself sometime aggresive, but if you want to PM me I promise to take your questions seriously and help put you in touch with the best people to help you.

dude thanks for being all serious and shit.... Our forums are the same way. We have our own version of "shoe" threads and we also have some great people who have been in the sport for years who will help expand our knowledge.

Your canopies would be torched in a half a heartbeat by that stuff if you think anything in the last 72 hours is harsh.

You guys were soft in my opinion..... the attempts to break us were mild at best and it was entirely to much fun. Last year during the merge you guys were on your game better.... Thanks HH for whipping those guys into shape :D but alas once again sorry about the yellow... its yucky:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Do you honestly go searching for shit like that, or do people send it to you knowing you'll appreciate it?

:D:ph34r:

Jen

ps. I thought it was funny as hell ;)

Sometimes I search for something specific, other times I just save something I see here or on e-mail. In this case it was just a picture I had filed in my spank bank. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

To everyone, just because they use the same fourm software as we are using does not mean that you can go and troll their forums. Please quit doing it. [:/]

Guys, I would never tell you to contradict the bosses here, but as far as I'm concerned, troll away. It's sport. sometimes the troll will win, sometime he'll lose. But if you go in with a thick skin and a mischevious streak, you'll do fine.

Finally, if you lurkers think anything you've read over there in the "campground" or S&C in the last is harsh, you should good the internet and find an archived copy of the old site. Your canopies would be torched in a half a heartbeat by that stuff if you think anything in the last 72 hours is harsh. B|

Dood, don't tell them EVERYTHING. There are some things that they need to find out on their own...
/dev/man/climber