SmilingPhoenix

3 DZs in one week!

Yes, this post is to make all of you jealous...

I went to Spaceland yesterday and had a blast...
I'm off to San Marcos Friday and my home DZ Skydive Houston on the weekend! How Sweet is that?!

What is your record for visiting DZs?
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

I went on a road trip last summer, and I think I did five different DZs in a week ... Lodi, Byron, Hollister, Eloy, and Perris.(might have actually been a span of 8 days - Lodi was a Friday and I arrived at Perris the following Friday in time for sunset load).B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'd have to go through my logbook to find out the "Week" but I did 29 jumps at 6 dz's in 3 states in 28 days.

that was my big whoop dee do.

That sounds remarkably like my road trip ... 29 jumps, 6 DZs, three states. Too fun. I keep an overall count in my logbook and I think I'm at 20 DZs, 10 states, 2 countries.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I live in Titusville Fla.
Skydive Space Center is about 10 min. from my house. Then there is:

DeLand - 1 hr. North
Sebastian - 1 hr. South
Zephyrhills or Lake Wales - 1.5 hr. West
Skydive Tampa, Skydive Palatka, and a few more are around if you want to drive a little farther.:P

I think I've actually jumped at 3 DZs in one day. I have a short attention span, so it's perfect for me.;)

Kevin

Did 3 in a day a while back and didn't even need to grab myself a plane to do it. 1st load at Sebastian, driver to Lake Wales for a lunch time jump and then last load at Z-hills.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Skydive Chicago, Rantoul, Skydive Wissota, Skydive Twin cities. 4 DZs, 100 jumps. Three weeks. Thats a normal july for me, is the not normal? Oh, I only payed for about 20 of them. No tandems.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Hell, three DZ's in one day. 7 jumps total.

Dispatched a student and jumped at the home DZ.

Flew to another airport and made 3 jumps there.

Flew to a neighboring airport to get fuel for the plane and jumped into there.

Flew back to the second airport and did 2 more jumps into that.

Turned down a jump into a skydivers large back yard. Looking back I should have done it.;)

I'm off to San Marcos Friday and my home DZ Skydive Houston on the weekend!

With only 44 jumps, are you still renting gear? Is it safe to rent different rigs that often at your skill level? What about the different jump staff helping you out at each place, different airplanes, different landing topography, etc.? Would you progress faster if you stuck to one place more often? Just wondering...

Yes, this post is to make all of you jealous...

I'm off to San Marcos Friday and my home DZ Skydive Houston on the weekend! How Sweet is that?!

What is your record for visiting DZs?

2 in one day 5 different aircraft. I'd post pics if the French Tandems didn't steal my camera>:(
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.