windcatcher

Women with pregnant bellies

I was explaining to my dear hubby yesterday that some men don't find a pregnant belly sexy. ( he told me he'd never heard a guy say this)

So who wants to prove me right? Anyone? :)

Yep, I thinks it is sexy!

I buy CD's at a small music store and the girl who works there was way prego last summer and she would only wear cut-off jean shorts and a spandex workout top.......she let it all hang out! She was very sexy.......too bad for her that "her baby's daddy" didn't think so.[:/]

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

She was past her due date and really tired of being pregnant one hot summer day, so she just decided to throw on the shorts and tank top and let it all hang out. Three days later she had an 8 pound baby girl. :)

AAAAAAAA! I can't believe you posted that horrible picture of me! I'm so embarrassed! Or would that be embarrbellied? No one wants to look at a woman 3 weeks past her due date and miserable as hell! I was only smiling because John couldn't believe I was letting it all hang out! I thought my lack of decency was my revenge on him. Guess not huh? I didn't wear this outfit outside the house though. [:/]

That baby was 8 pounds 2 ounces---not just 8 pounds. She ended up being 6 foot 1 inch tall when fully grown! ;)

Beautiful okay.. but sexy? Nah

BA-Lony !! One of the oldest statues of a beautiful woman in human history is the prehistoric "Venus Willendorf" and it's a statue of a pregnant woman.

My wife was pregnant twice having our two kids and she was always beautiful (and ready for some action). Now, I have heard of some morons who have actually had affairs because their wife was pregnant and they could only equate "sexy" with anorexia. But that only proves what a bunch of idiots they were as men.

Pregnant may not be "cover girl" sexy, though I think Demi Moore did a pretty good job of challenging that notion as well. But it IS waaaay sexy to any man who's willing to broaden his horizons and grow up into adulthood.

WC, I bet you're looking just more & more beautiful by the day. Bet your hubby thinks so too.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Gotta second the dude you're quoting.

Beautiful - yeah, dpeending on the person. Sexy - nope, doesn't turn me on in any way or form.

If you think about it that's not so weird. You see the whole, nature's course so to speak. Not just random hotness that's more or less cultivated to give that impression.

And incidentally I don't share the beauty ideals of the ancients. Nothing to do with immaturity either but I guess it's pretty easy to just stick a label with those who disagreee with your personal taste.

Women don't have to be sexy *all the time* C'mon give yourselves some room to breathe. It's OK to look less than perfect and in the case of being pregnancy the loss in sexiness is repalced by something with infinitely more meaning. Kinda cool.

I had mushy cheeks. ugh. Plus I was not close to my due date so I got MUCH bigger. There werent any pictures after that one because I got chicken poxs. My ex seemed to not care about the belly and chubbyness so it didnt matter to much. Its also hard to tell I am taller then 6' which made the grossness factor more but I got a pretty little monster out of it
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

They are sexy. Most pregnant women are sexy. "The Glow" is very real with some of them. Their skin is a wonderful color and begins to feel like baby skin. And the belly is typically accompanied by "The Waddle," which is the result of the adorable posture that pregnant women maintain as their bellies grow and their hips change.

I LOVED my wife's belly - up until the last couple of months. At night, I'd spoon her and place my hand under the belly to give some support. Later on I really couldn't reach under it anymore.

I find myself missing her belly. She's got the little pannus that is also receding. It's so weird - I found my wife getting sexier as pregnancy developed. Now I find her getting hotter as her body returns. Maybe I just find everything she does sexy.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Really? Didnt realize that. I just figured it was proof she let someone put thier penis in her. :|

Nope - as usual - you are wrong - :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

edited to add her pic. She was past her due date

So not fair she looks beautiful even prego, heres mine and I think I was 8 weeks before due date [:/] such a fat face >:( but I still had one darling little monster

Cuuuuuute!
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche