cocheese

What was your first rock concert?

Sweetie you could go bald and amputate your long legs and i would still love you for your mind and body.:$ No need to change anything... except your underwear once in a while.;)

Have you seen Boxing Helena:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hot Rod Lincoln.. Good tune..

It's the only song I'll sing in public. I can sing it so fast your head will spin. ;)

Come to the Dublin Boogie & I'll buy you a beer and sit back and see how good you are.. No missed words now...;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

my first show was december 2, 1994 at the nassau coliseum - green day - i was 13 - my mom was the chaperone - and i remember being a very naive teenager telling her that i heard that billie joe was going to masturbate on stage - and i had no clue what that meant - and my mom threatened not to take me if he did... he turned out to keep his hands off his junk, and it was the coolest show - especially for my first :) kudos to my mom for putting up with that crap ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Either Molly Hatchet or Todd Rundgren & Utopia in 1979. I can't remember which concert was first, but I think it was Todd Rundgren. I was 15 years old. My first arena show was Tom Petty in 1981 at the Spectrum in Philly; Split Enz opened up for them. And favorite concert yet was Pink Floyd at RFK Stadium in either '94 or '95. I still have the ticket stub somewhere.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

AC/DC
I was 15

I wish AC/DC was my first concert... They're a blast to watch! I only saw them the tour after Razor's Edge, but at least I have their double DVD greatest hits videos. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The Sex Pistols in 1978 - I was 9 years old, my friends mom was into them and she took us both. I've loved punk rock ever since....

I had always wanted to see The Clash, but the opportunity never arose. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Either Molly Hatchet or Todd Rundgren & Utopia in 1979. I can't remember which concert was first, but I think it was Todd Rundgren. I was 15 years old. My first arena show was Tom Petty in 1981 at the Spectrum in Philly; Split Enz opened up for them. And favorite concert yet was Pink Floyd at RFK Stadium in either '94 or '95. I still have the ticket stub somewhere.

Molly Hatchet!!!!! I loved them! "Flirting with Disaster" B|

The Who - 1968. I was 16. Still one of the top 2 or 3 concerts of my life. I was a couple of bodies from the front of the stage, directly in front of Townshend and Daltrey. When they were smashing their equipment wood chips were flying right over top of meB| It was great!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

im guessing that you're STILL only 7 years older than me :) and if you found the right person thats great :) - i was completely oblivious then to that stuff - but glad you found happiness :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

AC/DC
I was 15

I wish AC/DC was my first concert... They're a blast to watch! I only saw them the tour after Razor's Edge, but at least I have their double DVD greatest hits videos. :P

Every time i went to an AC/DC show(4 times) I remember saying: "Ya know, i think this is one show a deaf person could enjoy. For one, all the energy from Angus etc.. and 2nd, they could probably HEAR it!!! At least feel it through the vibrations."

See, i was right.B|