txhoss

Does anyone own a DISHWASHER ....

I dont mean one of those "wash it before you put it in to get washed" dishwashers. I want one that will clean day old Velveeta off a plate.

Anyone have a great dishwasher?

Oh, and for the record I am talking about one that plugs in the wall, not one with two legs and a nice ass. :PB|

Have Rig will travel ...

I want one that will clean day old Velveeta off a plate.

Now THAT should be the industry standard as far as Consumer Reports 'Highly recommended' for a dishwasher!B|

...will clean day old Velveeta off, instead of BAKING it on forever!:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

maybe that was why I was so bitter. I had a dishwasher, a washing machine, a clothes folder, and bed maker...but she's gone.

In her defense though, she had a cook, a personal hair stylist, a message theropist (happy endings always included), a chauffeur, theropist, and unlimited access to my heart soul and bank account.

j/k, lol;)

My dish washer SUCKS!!!

So does my fridge, my stove, my heat, my...

That is what I get for renting I guess. B|B|[:/]

When I buy a house the first things I am going to get are appliances that kick ass. I want a dish washer that will take the flowers right of the plates!!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I have a brand new one, even has a garbage disposal in it. So if you have chunks of food on your plates it chews it up.

Anyways, I still rinse all my dishes off before I place them in the dishwasher. Just old habits I'm sure. I can't see a dishwasher being able to handle day old Velveeta. Or dried egg yokes.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

maybe that was why I was so bitter. I had a dishwasher, a washing machine, a clothes folder, and bed maker...but she's gone.

In her defense though, she had a cook, a personal hair stylist, a message theropist (happy endings always included), a chauffeur, theropist, and unlimited access to my heart soul and bank account.

j/k, lol;)

Dood, it's starting to sound like YOU need a "theropist" ! :S

She's G O N E ! :)

Here's a quarter! :D

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

I dont mean one of those "wash it before you put it in to get washed" dishwashers. I want one that will clean day old Velveeta off a plate.

Oh, and for the record I am talking about one that plugs in the wall, not one with two legs and a nice ass. :PB|

Yes! Do I have a great dishwasher...I have the perfect model, and it has four legs, color is brown with black highlights, just like any appliance. The only problem is that sometimes the special pre-wash cycle is too hard on plastic dishware! See pics in order for correct operation.

My dish washer SUCKS!!!

So does my fridge, my stove, my heat, my...

That is what I get for renting I guess. B|B|[:/]

When I buy a house the first things I am going to get are appliances that kick ass. I want a dish washer that will take the flowers right of the plates!!!

You have flowers on your plates?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Does anyone own a DISHWASHER

Yes, but noone NEEDS one. Just lazy [:/]

And of course a civil servant would know all about being lazy:ph34r:

When you have to cook twice a day for seven hungry mouths you'll derserve a dish washer, or thats what my wife tells me:P

Gone fishing

But, but...she is a great dishwasher...:P

edited to add pic

Yes! Do I have a great dishwasher...I have the perfect model, and it has four legs, color is brown with black highlights, just like any appliance. The only problem is that sometimes the special pre-wash cycle is too hard on plastic dishware!

John went to visit his 90-year-old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of Georgia. After spending a great evening chatting the night away, John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. However, John notice a film-like substance on his plate, and asked his grandfather, "are these plates clean?"

His grandfather replied, "They're as clean as cold water can get them. Just you go ahead and finish your meal sonny!"

For lunch the old man made hamburgers. Again, John was concerned about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked, "are you sure these plates are clean?"

Without looking up the old man said, "I told you before sonny, those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them. Now don't you fret, I don't want to hear another word about it!"

Later that afternoon, John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving, his grandfather's dog started to growl, and wouldn't let him pass. John yelled and said, "Grandfather, your dog won't let me get to my car".

Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on TV, the old man shouted ... "COLDWATER, GO LAY DOWN!!!!"

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~