snowslider

I fucking hate girls. and fake friends

You didn't give your age, so I'm guesssing early 20's.

My last relationship which was in the mid 90's, left me in a serious depression for at least 3yr. To this day, there are repercussions of it in daily life. Not in my personal happiness, but in a give a flip attitude about alot of things. I'm 53 btw.

That said, you must come to the reality that you donot own her, and she doesn't own you. It sounds as if you view her as prize.

Relationships are at their best when both parties seek the other's welfare above their own, but it has to be a two way street.

I hope that your life consists of more than bowing at the feet of a beautiful woman.

Stay sober until the anger and jelousy recedes, and don't screw up someone else's life with a rebound relationship.

[:/] <--------Click ME!

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

Doode you need a few 8balls, a big bottle of whiskey, round up a few fellow jumpers and buy out some great hookers. They don't have to be ultra hot thanks to the blow and whiskey (them too expensive), they need to be the dirty rotten master jedi cocksuckers.

Then you can post us those pics when you're drunk, ya dumbass :P

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

Then leave if you want to. What is keeping you in that town anyways? Fuck it, go somewhere else. I have found the best remedy for myself it to get out of wherever I am for a while (be it a day, a weekend, or years).

Or just do whatever your doing now.
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil...For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
SR-71 hangar entrance sign at Kadena AFB, Japan

So I fucking hate girls. I'm done with giving another one the chance to fuck me over. I just found out that my ex, that I was with for 2 years fucked a guy that I used to consider a friend. She now hangs out with a group of people that I introduced her to, I feel so betrayed by these guys. Fuck, I can't belive how a guy will forget all about friendship when they have the chance to get some play. My ex is way hot and some of these guys would never in a million years have a chance with a girl like her, she's fucking playing them to get me pissed, and it's fucking working. I want to beat the shit out of alot of people right now. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get back at her...post naked pictures of her all over the internet comes to mind right now. Fucking bitch deserves it. God, I would have done anything for this girl. I took care of her for two years and this is how she repays me??? Sorry to rant. I'm not happy right now, I just need to get fucked up and get these pyshco thoughts out of my head.

Been there dude, and it sucks. But the best thing you can do is cut her dead, cut her out of your heart and your mind. Shes simply not worth the effort of getting upset. Sure it hurts and as for your 'friend' he never was a true friend it just now that you can see that. They sound like thy deserve each other. What goes around comes around. Don't bother with revenge it just makes you smaller and achives nothing at the end of the day. Drop the negative emotion and anger, the only person thats getting hurt by them is you. There are some lovely women out there, pity she wasn't one of them. Move on dude. Good luck.
J
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Girls are horrible.

there are very few girls out there that skip this label.

Yes, I label girls.

Yes, if your a girl, you are labeled by me.

Girls are horrible until proven not horrible.

Thats how I feel about men...

they all want one thing, dont care what they say or who they hurt to get it... Even maried men make this cut, all men will cheat given the opportunity....

Crap.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

...as for your 'friend' he never was a true friend it just now that you can see that.

30 years ago, when my best friend's girl broke up with him, I asked him (4 months later) if it would be any problem with him if I took her out....he said, "No problem."

I turned out to be a major problem and he never got over it...even after I offered to hook up her and her friend on a 4-way with him.
[:/]:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I really appriciate all the good(and not so good) advice that I have been able to read in regards to the situation that I have been handed.

I have be fortunate enough to receive some REAL words of wisdom from our good friend Walt. He has a very uncanny ability to make perfect sence out of a shitty situation. Thanks again Walt!!

After rereading this long ass/silly thread I would also like to thank a certain few that stand out in my mind as being a voice of reason...
SkyRad,LisaMarie,Royd,Windcatcher,Frenchy,Sartre,Floridadiver,Skylord,ExAFO, and I'm sure a few others I might have missed. I am sure I'll get shit talked on me for thanking people and that's fine, i just want those that helped me get over a rough patch to know that they made a difference.

There were plenty that got a big kick out of pushing buttons, exaggarating shit or OVERLY stating the truth that I started to get bummed out. I then realized that I was taking way to much stock in a internet chat forum and was being way to sensitive to it all.

All I can say is life is full of learning processes and I try my hardest not to let them pass me by. I hope one day to meet alot of you and learn even more. I also hope to spend some time around a real bonfire sharing good drinks, good stories and lots of good laughs. Thanks again everyone.

...I also hope to spend some time around a real bonfire sharing good drinks, good stories and lots of good laughs. Thanks again everyone.

Good stuff taking the good advice and realizing the razz is just that...razz.

Cody, get your butt down to GA and join us at the bonfire and have a few beers and a few jumps the next day.
:)
NOW POST THE FUCKING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

..or just the boobie shots would be OK.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Can the mods please move this thread to the "I am Gay" forum?:|

If not, how about the Chicks foreageum or something?

Please, anyone?

:|

Damn, hurry up, I just hugged my staircase railing. Act. NOW!>:(:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Can the mods please move this thread to the "I am Gay" forum?:|

If not, how about the Chicks foreageum or something?

Please, anyone?

:|

Damn, hurry up, I just hugged my staircase railing. Act. NOW!>:(:|

Either that or someone call Jerry Springer!

Whining bunch of bleeding hearts bottle weened to early- would make a wonderfully entertaining show! :ph34r:

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

How about just delete and wack the original poster with a baseball bat. The day i get on here and post about some chick doing my mates all please feel free to beat the living shit out of me with a dildo in my ass..:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

How about just delete and wack the original poster with a baseball bat. The day i get on here and post about some chick doing my mates all please feel free to beat the living shit out of me with a dildo in my ass..:D

Now I know what to ask Santa Claus for. >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

This is going to happen to you more than once. Friends doing things that hurt and girls fucking you over. Learn from it and learn to pick and choose who you call a friend and who you call a girlfriend. Learn to say stay away from me.

You also have to give your self permission to start the healing process from the hurt or you will always carry it around with you. It may not be easy, but you'll be better for it. I know because I went through this not long ago. Not exactly the same situation but getting past it all is what I mean. I also did took the low road too and I found out it wasn't the best thing to do.

Generally Women won't screw you over but girls do. So find mature women who at least has some idea of what they want and aren't afraid to tell you what it is. You'll know who they are because you will see warning signs form the ones that are messed up.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Get your ass to the farm this week-end for our xmas party i am sure jess will be there selling her dildos and weird stuff for the people like turtle:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"- Def Leppard

:o:o:o

Hey Stitch...I KNOW I'm old and all, but~

ARTIST: Neil Young
TITLE: My My, Hey Hey

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out than to fade away
My my, hey hey.....

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~