snowslider

I fucking hate girls. and fake friends

Shes incredibly hot. And your getting real advise , pay attention to that, and find the humor in the rest. The only person who is affected by you being upset is you. Laugh at yourself, and laugh at your friend, and laugh at your ex. To say you hate her shows how much you havent moved on.... the closest feeling to hate is love in my opinion.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

she's going to be bouncing this guys "old" friend's balls off her chin in a matter of hours!

Come on tell us what really is going to happen, dont beat around the bush :D

You just know they're going to be bumping uglies until the wee hours.
About the time he makes her "See God" for the 9th time, unties her and gives her a custard facial, she's gonna wonder why she wasted time with ANYONE else! :ph34r::P;)

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

who said she dumped me? she hooked up with my friends to get back at me for breaking up with her and trying to make her stand on her own two feet. I told her to move out of my house, and that we need to take a break and re-evaluate our relationship. She didn't like that and is trying to get back at me...

she hooked up with my friends to get back at me for breaking up with her
She didn't like that and is trying to get back at me...

Well Hell, in THAT case...What's her number? :)

You dumped her...she bangs a friend of yours...I fail to see the problem in her, I see it in your friend.

All's fair in love and litigation. She knew how to hit you hard and in a vulnerable place. I'm feeling your pain (from experience) but there's no malfeasance here.

Your friend is the one you need to forgive.

If you hate someone, you let them control you.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Let me peer into my crystal ball....

OK. In the near future the two of you will both happen to be in the same place (possibly drunk) and the two of you will fight. She will confess she still loves you but... blah blah blah.

Avoid people who piss you off (especially the emotionally manipulative ones).

Pick a woman who doesn't need to be 'fixed' and you won't have to go thru this type of BS in the future.:)I think this advice applies to women, too?
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

who said she dumped me? she hooked up with my friends to get back at me for breaking up with her and trying to make her stand on her own two feet. I told her to move out of my house, and that we need to take a break and re-evaluate our relationship. She didn't like that and is trying to get back at me...

And by ruining your Saturday night....she is succeeding.
This ad space for sale.

C'mon. You're cuter than she is...

Uh... I think SHE's the one with the dress.:|

And I think I see the problem.[:/]

She's mega watt hot, in a tight "cum fuck me" black cocktail dress, and he's wearing his big brother's 3x walmart shirt and blue jeans. And for future reference "ALL" you guys, unless you have Dennis Rodman's money, don't wear more jewelry in you face than your date. ;)

And Dood, you're not a troll your own damn self, you GOTTA have a "Plan 'B' bootie call" somewhere in the background, get on the phone and "SLAP DAT ASS" :ph34r:

Bro,

PLEASE don't misunderstand me, I am not kicking you while you're down, and I'm sorry if it came across that way if you're referring to me.

I deeply feel for you, and getting a "better" job will not necessarily take care of living a better life. Everything nowadays is so much more complex and volatile. Get a solid job, max out your contribution to your retirement, and save as much money as you can.

I have not figured it out at 48, my man. Some of my most recent lessons. (Humor Mode On):

I'll never forget when Frenchy told me he was hetero. The whole "FGF" facade was "Frenchy Goggle Fraternity". It actually stood for "Fake Girl Fornicator". The truth will set you free. (Remember, humor mode still on).

Women want to be me, and men want to be with me. Oops, I think I got that backwards. (Humor mode off).

I'll PM you with the rest, but really, just chill and give it some time.
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

1. Get over her
2. Get new friends
3. Praise your god of choice that you don't have any children toghether.

You can cutaway and get on with your life. A child don't have that option...
There are real girls out there, just like there are psycos. The good women just need to stop dating the psyco men that's out there...

Stop worry about chicks...take some weeks off and go jump your ass off....it helps....skydiving cures anything :P

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I am not kicking you while you're down, and I'm sorry if it came across that way if you're referring to me.

He's referring to ME! :$

And "I'M" not kicking him anywhere but in the ASS to get back to LIVING! B|

Don't like your life?

CHANGE IT! B|:)

You want to be with high class "genuine" caring people?
Surround yourself with them! Want to hang with drunken two timing assholes? Spend 1/2 your day in a bar!
(and the other 1/2 SKYDIVING!:ph34r:)

You only get out of your life what you will "SETTLE" for.

If ya waste time even THINKING about what someone ELSE did to you, then THEY run your world not YOU!

It is O V E R ! :o

Be happy for both of them, be happy with yourself, it's contagious, someone that is happy with themselves may notice you and the next thing ya know, you're bouncing your balls off THEIR chin! :)

wow Swampy, I didn't know you had it in you...thanks!

I was thinking of deleting this thread because I found out more to the story and didn't want to add it only to give you and others more ammunition to attack.

Anyway, the whole story was made up to see if I still cared about her. Either way, I hate to sound like I'm whinning and I sure do hate to waste everyone's time with a sitution that bothered the shit out of me.

Either way I'm over it. I'm not letting ruin my night. I have to go to work for about 5 hours, make a few hundred dollars and hurry home to bed so I can snowboard in the morning.

Life is crazy and I love this quote... "Don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive"

That's what we're here for, if ya can't count on your friends to stick it and break it off, then WHO can ya count on?! ;)

Gotta be a SHARK, always move forward...nothing you can do about what's BEHIND YA! B|

I'll never forget when Frenchy told me he was hetero. The whole "FGF" facade was "Frenchy Goggle Fraternity". It actually stood for "Fake Girl Fornicator". The truth will set you free

Number 2, you will always be my brotha from anotha sista!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I was thinking of deleting this thread because I found out more to the story and didn't want to add it only to give you and others more ammunition to attack.

Anyway, the whole story was made up to see if I still cared about her. Either way, I hate to sound like I'm whinning and I sure do hate to waste everyone's time with a sitution that bothered the shit out of me.

Either way I'm over it. I'm not letting ruin my night. I have to go to work for about 5 hours, make a few hundred dollars and hurry home to bed so I can snowboard in the morning.

Life is crazy and I love this quote... "Don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive"

Step 1..get iver it-"check"
step 2. Straigten life out
Step 3. Reevaluate who your TRUE friends are. Anyone not on this list..kick to the curb and start building friendships with DIFFERENT people.
Step4. Do things you want to do that you dont have to worry about a signifigant other.
Step 5. When you feel comfortabgle and confident with yourself...start dating again.

Everythign without a "check" by it....work on B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

[reply
Number 2, you will always be my brotha from anotha sista!B|

Frenchy,

Miss and love you!!! How come you never write??????? :D
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

You know who would be able to shed the proper light on your situation is Waltappel!!!
He explains things perfectly and will clear your head of all the horrible thoughts that your ex gave you.

WALT snowslider needs your help!!!
:DB|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!