Calvin19

What is the worst sit com, hell, tv show ever produced?

so, im not the only one who hates those three shows? i thought the entire english speaking world had wet dreams over those shows.

naw... I don't really like any of them either... of course I'm not exactly normal... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

"Cop Rock" THE worst TV show, hands down...E V E R ! :S

Is that the one on Comedy Channel or MTV? I forget... I noticed something about cops dressed in faggy tight uniforms... Didn't bother to watch, that was bad enough as it is.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Cop Rock" THE worst TV show, hands down...E V E R ! :S

Is that the one on Comedy Channel or MTV? I forget... I noticed something about cops dressed in faggy tight uniforms... Didn't bother to watch, that was bad enough as it is.

NO!

This one was on 'real' TV....it was supposed to be a cross between Hill Street Blues, Mimai Vice and God only KNOWS what else?! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If your trying to say Seinfeld is one of the worst shows ever...then your down right retarded. I dont care if I get thrown out of this forum for name calling...that show is the BEST show ever made and Ill be damned to stand idly by while you say otherwise. Hell even TV GUIDE agrees with me on this one.

...but your right Frasier blows;)

Happy Festivus
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Um... I'd have to vote for pretty much anything on Fox recently... most notably "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire"

Not having watched a second of either one, I'd still have to vote for a tie between "Dancing with the Stars" and "Skating with the Stars" as winners...I can't imagine a worse concept for a program. My runner-up would probably be Oprah.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)