adventurechick

Free, Free I'm free at last....

Sounds good to me...just don't let me mix like last weekend...I couldn't even tell you my name Friday night after that experience.[:/]B|

I take it majoring in mixology for 4 years didn't actually help out.:o:D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Sounds good to me...just don't let me mix like last weekend...I couldn't even tell you my name Friday night after that experience.[:/]B|

I take it majoring in mixology for 4 years didn't actually help out.:o:D:D

Actually I was doing the lab portion of my experiment Friday night. I had a hypothesis that sake would go with anything and everything, but unfortunately, I learned real quick that it didn't mix with Sapporo and rum.[:/] I feel like my head had been run over by a mack truck all day Saturday.B|

When I graduated college I think I had enough money for a coke, smokes, and gas for the drive home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I just sold back all of my textbooks to help pay for tunnel time tonight :o)

Yeah, unfortunately with mechanical engineering you still need most of the books.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I have to do my skills practicle. I hate doing skills practicals. If I am lucky enough to pass my skills exam I can then go on and take my writen. I have no problem with the knowledge, but just verbalizing what I am doing to an examiner is stressful as shit.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Finals are officially over.... which means it's jumping and tunnel time!!! Who else is done with finals??

I will be in about....18 hours! Got my 2 "easy" finals tomorrow (hence why I'm on dz.com instead of studying).

Can't wait to finish, get drunk, then do some stress-relief skydiving!

:P

Finals are officially over.... which means it's jumping and tunnel time!!! Who else is done with finals??

Mine start next week. The day after my last final I'm flying out for Christmas to Oregon. Then home on the 27th, and on the 3rd I start winter intersession. And then I start spring semester.

So I won't be done for a while. Only one week (well, 10 days) between this semester and winter classes, and then only 3 days between winter and spring. Sigh...a long and winding road for me...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

See now when all the mention of finals was going on I was thinking how glad I am to be done with all that.

Now that you are FREE, I am sitting here thinking I won't be free until I retire and now I am jealous.

Life!

I'm retired and soooo free. I love it!!!:)
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

My finals week is Dec. 18 with the last final on Dec. 21st for me. B|

for this year?

Yep...for this year.

My finals for next semester are sometime in May. Not ready to think about that, yet...other than I'm sure my scuba final will be fun. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.