BillyVance

America's BEST living actor

How did Gary Johnston not make the list?!

" In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too." --- Gary Johnston...actor.

Need I say more?! :)

That was pretty funny:D:D:D
dirk dirk bakalaka
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Christian Bale has some serious intensity. Suspect his star is taking off also.

I never seen The Machinist but he dwindled down to 128 lbs (he is 6ft) to play the role. The doctors recommended he didn't go below 135. Yeah, that's pretty intense.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

That's really your dad? He is one of the finest character actors working today.
I always prefer the supporting cast to the "lead roles".
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Edward Norton is a good actor, but he needs another great film besides "American History X" before he gets an upgrade to Great Actor.

Well I think Fight Club makes him worthy of the upgrade.

Im kinda surprised no one has said Tom Hanks. or maybe they did and I missed it.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Edward Norton is a good actor, but he needs another great film besides "American History X" before he gets an upgrade to Great Actor.

Well I think Fight Club makes him worthy of the upgrade.

Im kinda surprised no one has said Tom Hanks. or maybe they did and I missed it.

Damn it... you're right. He is one of the best ever... So many great movies, and in most genres too...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Of course!! What a great actor. He played that role marvelously!!

I loved that show...when ever my friends ask me to describe my parents I always say this......Remember Seinfeld?...Georges' parents? Yep they are like a mirror image..

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Fight Club! His face, his play, his voiceovers, all of it just works! Great actor. :)

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)

I'll probably be boo'd out of the thread for saying this, but I think Sean Penn has developed into one hell of an actor. The "IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE??!" scene in Mystic River couldn't really have been more believable, as was his performance in "I am Sam"...and all this from Jeff Spiccolli? The guy's damned good.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'll probably be boo'd out of the thread for saying this, but I think Sean Penn has developed into one hell of an actor. The "IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE??!" scene in Mystic River couldn't really have been more believable, as was his performance in "I am Sam"...and all this from Jeff Spiccolli? The guy's damned good.

Blues,
Dave

You're right, Sean is a great actor. I liked him in Fast Times at Ridgemont High and in Bad Boys... :D

But he has other great roles... like Dead Man Walking, I think that's the name...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Then, my new list should include those posted in the poll above, as well as Edward Norton, Ed Harris, Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale, Don Cheadle, Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood.

Christian Bale has some serious intensity. Suspect his star is taking off also.

He is hot too!! ;)
F LORIDA!

As long as we're letting Euros in the club, how about Ian McCellan (sp) He 3playe dthe best Richard III ever and he made my skin crawl in Apt Pupil.

You beat me to the punch, he was excellent in Richard III...and I think it's a great adaptation too. That movie messes me up.:o