GQ_jumper

Did you say something

That's it, it's final, I'm legally deaf!!! I've lost over half my hearing in both ears. Just updated my hearing test today and the lady took one look at it and asked what the hell I did to myself. So now I have an excuse for ignoring my girlfriend(if I had one:P)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

think I've seen you at the tunnel and you are way too young to have such hearing loss!

Checkin me out at the tunnel huh;) how did you know it was the real GQ_jumper, I have a lot of imitators:P

Actually as for why my hearing is shot, I've had a lot of things go boom really close to me and that usually doesn't go over too well. I think the most classic one was me tossing a grenade in a building and chasing it in before it went off, I must b part golden retriever cause I tossed it in and chased it like it was a tennis ball:P Oh well, like I said, next time I have a girlf friend I'll have a reason for not listening;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

i know I don't hear as well as I used to. I probably should be more carefull around the farm. All day on a loud tractor isn't good for the ears. Could also be the corn dryer that is howling away just outside my bedroom window.

I have also been told that freefall is not good for the ears. Certianly the planes noise isn't good either.

I guess I'm just doomed:|

Just accept that you'll never be able to hear your SO in a conversation, unless you date a man with a deep voice, you go first and tell me how it works out for ya:P
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ok...so then I should just tackle hug you the next time I see you, huh? :P That way, I won't have to wait for you to hear me. Hugs, my friend. Hope all is well with you.

Ok...this buzzed woman is off to bed. mmmwwwaaa!!!!!

Love to all! :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Checkin me out at the tunnel huh how did you know it was the real GQ_jumper, I have a lot of imitators

As I recall, Carl pointed you out once this summer. Then you took your shirt off, and, well, let me just say, if it was an imitator, I'd be takin' the credit if I were you.B| Not that I was looking for myself mind you, but I do have a few single cute friends.:D:D

Not that I was looking for myself mind you, but I do have a few single cute friends.

Well what are ya waiting for, hook a brotha up;) I'm newly single and have nothing but free time! Next time come over and say hi.

And cora, if you tackled me that would mean you'd probably end up on top of me, and I'd never say know to that:P miss ya sweetie
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I think the most classic one was me tossing a grenade in a building and chasing it in before it went off, I must b part golden retriever cause I tossed it in and chased it like it was a tennis ball

LMAO - What's even funnier is watching someone do that and thinking, "WTF?!?!?!?, that's gonna hurt."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

LMAO - What's even funnier is watching someone do that and thinking, "WTF?!?!?!?, that's gonna hurt."

Yeah, but what was more comical was when I popped the fuze on a breaching charge and when I turned to move back tripped on a waist high pile of gravel and fell on my face straight into it right next to the charge! That was karma for laughing at my Junior Bravo on his first hit when he plowed himself into the street running up on a mosque;)

funny thing is of all the stuff I remember from that trip it's all the comical things that stick out:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Some how my hearing has gotten better!?!

All the engine noise and loud booms have some how just knocked out the wax?

I usually wear ear plugs in training (not always though) and never while overseas, so I was suprised and had expected a lot of hearing loss, not improvement.

You may need a HUD in your Factory Diver since you won't hear the audible soon!:P
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

That's it, it's final, I'm legally deaf!!! I've lost over half my hearing in both ears. Just updated my hearing test today and the lady took one look at it and asked what the hell I did to myself. So now I have an excuse for ignoring my girlfriend(if I had one:P)

Welcome to the club. I have tinitus in both ears.[:/] If you're really lucky the bastards at the VA will give you a small pension for your troubles.:|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

At least you will be able to hear a woman proposition you.

Is there a setting that allows it to filter out the ugly ones?:P

Actually it really hit me how bad it was the other day when I was having a conversation with a friend, I was wearing one of those under armor beanies, and I realized that anytime someone would start talking to me without even thinking about it I would pull up the side closer to them and tuck it over my ear just so I could understand what they said. Man this is bad, I'm only 25!! My cell phone doesn't get nearly loud enough either. Oh well, I guess someday when I have a daughter and she's old enough to start dating(when she turns 30) she won't be bothered by guys not listening to her because she'll be used to it already:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

EarPro dude...EarPro...the 155 round that went off right under me didn't cut my hearing out, in fact, in some areas, my hearing is better. Ear protection! B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I can't wear it 24/7 though!!! Just about every time I've been hit with indirect I was on the FOB just goin through my daily routine, and I don't take time to go grab earpro, I make a break for the impact site to grab my buddies, they come before my hearing;).
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I can't wear it 24/7 though!!! Just about every time I've been hit with indirect I was on the FOB just goin through my daily routine, and I don't take time to go grab earpro, I make a break for the impact site to grab my buddies, they come before my hearing;).

Believe me, I know. I just always pass it on to everyone. A lot of disability claims related to hearing loss in the CZ are being denied now though due to ear protection being issued, etc...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well what are ya waiting for, hook a brotha up;) I'm newly single and have nothing but free time! Next time come over and say hi.

Uh, based on your weekend jump numbers, I'm thinking deaf or not, you are doing just fine. ;)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Uh, based on your weekend jump numbers, I'm thinking deaf or not, you are doing just fine.

Well the bad part about hearing loss and sex is that I couldn't tell if she was sayin don't stop, or I want to be on top:P

And Gawain, I'm now on a hearing profile and I'm starting to wonder about my disability too. I'd say I damn well deserve it, but like you mentioned, for that very reason I doubt I'll get it.

--Dwight D. Eisenhower