PLFXpert

Post Your Avatar & Sky-Face

Sweet!

But, I need to see the recent sky-face ASAP to get an accurate picture.:P

Ok ok you win this is the most recent I have, last year when I turned half a century (50)
I think b/n does me more justice.

Gone fishing

best one i could get at short notice, though i have a right cracker at home from the days before digital, that ill have to scan.

im point with the yellow goggles

edit to actually attach pic :S
www.ewancowie.com
www.facebook.com/ewancowiephotography

:o

That looks COLD and so cool.B|

I'm a fair-weathered athlete. I only golf when the conditions are right. I only surf when the conditions are right. I only scuba when the conditions are right annnnnnnd I only skydive when the conditions are right.:D Thus, "too hot" or "too cold" doesn't work for me.:P

Luckily I live in Florida so "too cold" doesn't happen too often and it has to be REALLY sweat-your-sack-off hot for it to be "too hot" for me.;)

I have a lot of hobbies, so most of the time if it's not right for one, it's perfect for another.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

:D:D:D

That's cute.:P

No video. Nobody else on my tandem.:D I just got flipped to shit and spun all around and spiraled down onto the beach.;) LOVED IT! All except the spiraling under canopy.:S That made my tummy hurt.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

If I started jumping when I was 4, that would make me 27 now! Awe to be 27 again....
I'd had all 4 of my kids by the time I was 27.
I just sent the oldest off to college in Boston 2 days ago and the rest are registering or already in high school! OK, that probably just gave away my age didn't it. [:/]:P:o Oh well. I'm and OLD lady OK! There. But thanks for making me feel young for a minute. :D