Icon134

Weekend Numbers 9-10 Dec 2006

hahahahaha:D:D:D
Damnit man you picked me up when I landed off!! That is me!!!!!
I spared gia the mask and she said she appreciated it. I did bring it though. Next time Gia, next time!!!

I see how it is. I don't get an honorable mention for flag holder?? It's not my fault it was a ball of shit and I couldn't grab it until it was pretty much too late. O well. The ground was really big on that dive:o:o:o
Skymama's #2 stalker -

you bastard...OK, I got your number now.
:D:D

Since you don't profile your name, I didn't either when I went back and edited my last post to give you credit...sorta.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

1 really sick AggieDave who is still on the mend:1:0

I got one jump on Friday before I realized that I was actually sick and not just a bit tired. Went home quickly and have spent the last 4 days horribly sick. Finally went to the Doc today and got the meds I need to be on the road to recovery. I should be good to go by tomorrow evening.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:)
No skydiving this weekend, as I'm off skiing at Crested Butte Colorado. I did do some fun flying this last week, I went on my first cross country airplane solo, a 2 hour flight from Ried-Hillview airport in San Jose to King City and back. It was mostly boring and uneventful, as it should be. There was a crashed plane on one of the parallel runways as I was landing.

I also did a flight with flygirl1 and my instructor to San Jose International. I requested the option to land, but only got cleared to land. I did a touch and go and the tower got fairly upset because he only cleared me for a full stop. The instructor had to call the tower and apologize after we landed the second time. It was cool landing near all the jets and next weekend I go on another long solo cross country to Fresno.

0:0:1

Kept my word on bringing a case to Skydive Temple as it was my FIRST visit.

Great dz and awesome people! Fun time and a big thank you to all of you who made me feel so welcome. I will be back in Feb to jump :)
So happy to be a part of Kathleen's 100th jump and the initiation of your new bonfire pit. I'll post pics tomorrow.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

3 waaay cool jumps!!!

Including my 100th! It was so special and Thank you so much Ilya for the way you captured it on video. Thanks Walt, Lindercles, Jim, Zack, Wendy Faulkner, John, Mark Mark, Woody, Donny and Jason. It was great having you in the plane, LisaH, to share this milestone with me. Wish you could have come out and played with us, but at least you got to be there.

What an awesome weekend!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

:$:2:0

Sketchy weather, but got in one full altitude and one hop and pop, both with Ego, on Saturday.

Mr. Fry, I'm getting jealous, I need to start looking into that whole pilots license thing a bit more seriously. It seems all of the cool kids are getting them these days. Actually, I've picked up a few books from the FAA and started reading, to get a head start.

:), 9, 1 :D

Made my first Santa jump Sun into the FloraBama for about 60 kids! It was cool playing santa and seeing the faces of those kids when they came to tell me what they wanted for Christmas!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."