lisamariewillbe

Once you quit,

Its not wise to start again. I had quit smoking for awhile, got a bit stressed and decided to smoke again. Ive had a flu for awhile and thought I was better, until I smoke a cigerette. Ugh , I cant believe I used to handle this, Im so nausous and have tried to brush my teeth 3 times only to find I can still taste the nasty cigerrette. So this public service message is provided to all those ex-smokers that think they can light one up. Go ahead and do it , it will remind you why you quit in the first place :S
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well, that's good news, I think

You cant have a cigerrette even if you want, Elijah will let me know if you do then I will kick your booty. :P

there will be no booty kicking without video:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

there will be no booty kicking without video

Like I would get video of me beating up a pregnant woman... jeesh, Im not the brightest person in the world but I do know that video wont be a good thing in this instence. :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

That is a good reaction...

When I break down and have a cigarette my reaction is quite different.

"Ahhhhhhhhh this is great, damn I miss this"

Evil fucking things. >:(
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Its not wise to start again. I had quit smoking for awhile, got a bit stressed and decided to smoke again. Ive had a flu for awhile and thought I was better, until I smoke a cigerette. Ugh , I cant believe I used to handle this, Im so nausous and have tried to brush my teeth 3 times only to find I can still taste the nasty cigerrette. So this public service message is provided to all those ex-smokers that think they can light one up. Go ahead and do it , it will remind you why you quit in the first place :S

Stress and alcohol will break you down every time.

If you figure out a way to ditch thos skanky hos.... Let me know.:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

yeah I quit recently about a month and a half ago

but I did quit two years ago for 9 months and then slipped

it was a rapid decline and then I couldnt quit again without going crazy and wanting to hurt people

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Stress

Took one day to ruin it all.... threw that pack away , then the "Six year old bathroom disaster from hell happened" I am lighting one off the other :(

try not to blame extraneous circumstances for your personal choices:| you smoke because you want to, no other reason
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not me. Avid smokers hate me. I usually just smoke when I drink. Then, if life gets stressful (like the recent divorce) I start for a month or two and set a deadline to stop. So, I'll quit next Wednesday and wait a few months before I smoke when I drink to be sure it's out of my system. I don't know if I just don't have an addictive personality or if I never smoke more than half a pack a day so the withdrawl is sufferable. Either way, works for me.
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Yeah I tried that just last night. It was nice, but then I smelled bad and felt worse. No smoking for me.

I'm envious of people like you that can try them again and not like them.

I haven't had a cigarette in over five years after smoking for 13 or so. I've quit about three other times for extended periods of time, but each time, for some dumbass reason, I lit another. They taste so good and make feel so nostalgic, like back when I was a kid and first started smoking. One more won't hurt, will it? And I would be right back where I left off, like I never quit.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

For many years, I was just a social smoker. I could have a few or more and then not smoke for a week or so. Fortunately it never got a full grip on me and I decided to give them up completely. I remember when I did AFF though, I smoked like crazy. All that waiting around for weather changes or having to wait for a couple of loads. That's when I was sucking them down. Yuk!

Chris