adventurechick

Naked Jump Complete :o)

That would be really nice of you!!!!
I think I have on my home PC (I will access it next weekend...) a nice picture (...well, nice is for the pose, for the content I will let people judge it...) of myself just before exiting the BASE jump I did when I completed the word BASE jumping naked Sly
If you like, I can post it here in this thread (...removingthefaceforobviousreasons...) Cool

Ooh, I want to see the naked BASE pic!! You should definitely post it! :o)

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

> More pics are on weekend photos
——————————————————————————————
Thanks so much for sharing, Gail :)You are very brave and really pretty as well ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Congrats! Sorry to hear you were the only one naked though. I was able to pull together a five-way for my 100th, with the rule being that all gals and guys participating be as buck as I was. It was awesome! I'm just glad my 100th didn't happen during the winter. [:/]

yeah, my rules went out the window. The only way I could do a naked jump was if there were no tandems on the plane... so I had to organize a whole load to go up... which meant 10 guys getting on the plane to get in on the naked jump..... only 5 made it on the jump though :S

By the way, just where did you wind up putting your clothing for the jump? And did you sit on the ac bench nekkid?

One of the jumpers brought me my clothes after I landed... and once I landed, I wrapped my parachute around me.

I didn't take off my clothes til about 10,000 feet in the plane.

What a bunch of wusses, not one of them went nakie with you, I hope they hang their heads in shame>:(

Congrats on your 100th Gail:):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

> Ooh, I want to see the naked BASE pic!! You should definitely post it!
Here I am. Perhaps with a delay of few months, I didn't forget, I had those pictures only on paper, troubles with my home PC, now I have it back working (...long story...) with my scanner, finally I scanned them and now I post them here.
They are relevant to the qualification jump for the naked BASE number, it was (as it can be seen) a jump off a low cliff (no, it was 7:30 am and there was nobody around (but my mentor, the one who took the pictures, I jumped with camera and clothes in the front black funny pack)).
After that jump, I became naked BASE #14 B|
I hope blokes are going to forgive me for this ;)
In the end, I hope everybody enjoys them :D
Stay safe out there

> Nice helmet
—————————————————————————————
Well, yes, it's a FD camouflage painted by myself... probably it was not that needed to place it there for the pics (...cause, you know, fear shrinks :$ )
OK, I admit: I was pretending I was hiding something :P
Stay safe out there

> Nice helmet
Well, yes, it's a FD camouflage painted by myself... probably it was not that needed to place it there for the pics (...cause, you know, fear shrinks :$ )

Hello kitty?:)
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

> Nice helmet

Note bolded section - do I call bullshit now or just link them to the posts? >:(:):D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

> do I call bullshit now or just link them to the posts?
Shhhhhhhhhhh... ...keep it quiet ;)
Seriously, in THAT particular moment everything that was covered by the helmet was jolly small, it was a naked jump off a 110 m - 361 ft cliff, FEAR SHRINKS :D :D :D
Stay safe out there

Shhhhhhhhhhh... ...keep it quiet ;)
Seriously, in THAT particular moment everything that was covered by the helmet was jolly small, it was a naked jump off a 110 m - 361 ft cliff, FEAR SHRINKS :D :D :D

;) Don't worry...there are a few people that know how to find those pics.

:D So, it's true...guys really do experience shrinkage once in awhile? :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

> So, it's true...guys really do experience shrinkage once in awhile?
Ehhmmm... ...actually... ...actually, it's the other way around :$ :$ :$ guys are "shrink" most of time, only in special occasions they are "non-shrink" ;) But in that occasion of completion of the naked BASE, there was an extra-shrink due to (lots of) fear :D :D :D
Stay safe out there

Ehhmmm... ...actually... ...actually, it's the other way around guys are "shrink" most of time, only in special occasions they are "non-shrink" But in that occasion of completion of the naked BASE, there was an extra-shrink due to (lots of) fear

Hahahhaha... I love it!! Naked Base jumping.... I don't think I'm up for that one yet!! But good job!