jumpchikk

What do you consider a relationship??

When that point comes where you think: 'ok, lets see how this works out', thats when you tick that box and stop sniffing aound elsewhere.

At least thats what I feel... only some women apparantly dont! >:( *Violin plays in background*

It's been so long since I dated, but I think it's when you start leaving clothes at the other persons house so that if you have that imprompt to stay over you don't need to wear the same thing you wore out the night before. ;)
Fly it like you stole it!

When you aren't interested in anyone else other than the person you want to be in a relationship with? That's when you check the "In the Relationship" box?

I can't believe I'm being serious . . . BUT

I think he means that, if you are not interested in anyone but a sole individual (or possibly a group - if that is what tickles your fancy) getting closer or more intimate, then check the box. However, it may be a good idea to talk to that person or group first - otherwise they might just think the wrong idea.

And now that I am done being serious . . . I ask:

Awwe, baby, really?!!! . . . I'll just check my box for you too?>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

However, it may be a good idea to talk to that person or group first - otherwise they might just think the wrong idea.

Yes, this is where I'm getting to. How many people just assume that they are in a relationship after something has taken place with a certain person, ie. sex, several dates, meeting family, etc... or it doesn't even have to be that involved. I know people can get emotionally and mentally involved with someone without ever meeting them, but do people consider that a relationship also?

However, it may be a good idea to talk to that person or group first - otherwise they might just think the wrong idea.

Yes, this is where I'm getting to. How many people just assume that they are in a relationship after something has taken place with a certain person, ie. sex, several dates, meeting family, etc... or it doesn't even have to be that involved. I know people can get emotionally and mentally involved with someone without ever meeting them, but do people consider that a relationship also?

Hmmm.

It seems that you might be concerned that a person would get the wrong idea and think it was "them" that caused the box to be clicked . . . OR . . . Someone clicked the box and now has you concerned that they may be up for the stalker of the year award any day now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When do you decide it's time to check the "In a Relationshp" box on Myspace or change your status from single to taken?

Im not sure about that "myspace" thing.:S:D
Why do you have to check that box again?:D
Can you just like box? :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hmmm.

It seems that you might be concerned that a person would get the wrong idea and think it was "them" that caused the box to be clicked . . . OR . . . Someone clicked the box and now has you concerned that they may be up for the stalker of the year award any day now.

This has nothing to do with me whatsoever. Yes, I have thought about it in the past, but no not I. I'm just interested in what people honestly think and feel.

It's just a fucking box oh my god...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tick every box in there if there is a box..never been on my space too many weirdos on there:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

When you aren't interested in anyone else other than the person you want to be in a relationship with? That's when you check the "In the Relationship" box?

Why would you want people to know you are in a relationship? For me, it's to tell all others to back off. If I want to allow women to entertain the possibility of being with me, then I will indicate that I'm not in a relationship. If I want to lay the groundrules (i.e., "I'm taken") then I say I'm in a relationship.

Perhaps I'm just a little more old fashioned. I don't play games. Never have.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's just a fucking box oh my god...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tick every box in there if there is a box..never been on my space too many weirdos on there:D

I'm using the box figuratively not literally speaking.

Your using what kind of box again
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm using the box figuratively not literally speaking.

Your using what kind of box again

I think she's wondering if someone will check her box? :S

(seriously though... "relationship" - mutual understanding of respect of the other persons desires, hopes and ambitions. Doesn't have to relate to sex. Doesn't have anything to do with a ring - or a box. Just has to do with respect)

When you fart in front of each other?

I used to stand behind my G/F and fart.
one time she turned to see what i was doing and VOILA I was in a relationship.:D

EDIT:
This is good knowledge for those who wantto be in a relationship with someone who doesn't show interest.

I also think I am in a mutua lrelationship with everyone at my dropzone.:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos