Dumpster

Flight Sim X

I bought the Saitek X45 initially for my Space Sims, but it worked extremely well for my MS Flight Sim too. My only quibble is with the balance of the thrust lever when it sits on the table. The force of pushing it forward can tip the the whole unit, base and all, forward as well. Easily solved with velcro or blu-tack as long as it doesn't sit on your girlfriend's favorite coffe table.:)

http://www.avsim.com/pages/1001/saitek_x45/x45pair.jpg
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

ya i was very dissappointed in the number of aircraft. The missions are great though!!

How about the ending on that Chopper Transport in Tokoyo!! I'm sitting there for like 30 mins thinking where the fuck is this asshole going at 300 feet over the water!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

have you noticed that your link is for a plane created for FS2002? We are talking about FLight Simulator X

Also every link there takes you to a search engine.

Id stick with the tried and true Sidewinder. It has all the functions you use alot on it. These megabutton joysticks are a waste as far as Im concerned. The learning curve is harder than hitting the key on the keyboard with your free hand.

Now, I have FSX. I kep FS9 installed with all my addons, Ultimate Traffic, All the good freeware airplanes, and the unbelieveable PMDG series.

FS9 runs faster with all the AI traffic and complex addons than FSX does stock. The water looks a lot better on FSX but the framerate penalty to get the same level of graphics as FS9 makes it moot.

I love the challenges on FSX, especially the Oil Rig Rescue.

I use FSX as a game, and FS9 for true simming.

Hey dude do you know what the max range of a Kingair at 25,000 is? I flew one from Whitehorse up over Alaska and into russia and i still had over half a tank!