watchdog2

Ever created a sex list??

What is the purpose of such a list?

Who knows? So a guy who's had sex 50 times total with 20 different women has sometihg to brag about when he's talking to a guy who's has sex 500 times with 2 women?
"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."

I've had sex with my wife - twice!

Does she know that?
:P:D:D:D:D

She can only remember one. I was apparently the most impressive minute she can recall!

Well, we've now got two kids that look just like me (sadly - she's hot). We know I'm the dad, but we do have serious questions about who the mother is... Parthenogenesis was considered, but ruled out...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

this sounds fun.... we can make this into the sex list... lets seeee....

1. Valeska, my first her first too *but perhaps not*
2. Jessica . took her cherry, she liked it so much she cheated on my

3. Christy I was lonely and depressed.. nearly barfed afterwards, she was gross!
4. Angela, was lonely and depressed.. used her
5. Hope . i used her. oops
6. Jennifer -gave her a pitty fuck *rebound*.. strangely she was my
first gf/kiss/oral stuff.. but we never actually had sex until years later.

7. Holly: mm, took her cherry too. we are still in relationship we'll see how it goes.. too bad she goes to school 400 miles away!

and then in your profile you say one of your interests is treating women with respect?? :| Also, i wonder how Holly would feel about you saying you "took her cherry." Yep.. that's respect for your girlfriend.:P

Re: What is the purpose of such a list?

UDSkyJunkie: Who knows? So a guy who's had sex 50 times total with 20 different women has sometihg to brag about when he's talking to a guy who's has sex 500 times with 2 women?

and;

cloudseeker2001: So we can compare whose list is bigger!

Yes, it seems kind of pointless. First of all, it's not polite to brag about your sexual exploits over women. And second, the quantity of women is not more important the quality, in my mind. I'd prefer one good woman over a long period of time, rather than a whole string of short term floozies. Bragging about who has fucked the most women, just seems crass to me. But I'm just an old fogey...

Who knows? So a guy who's had sex 50 times total with 20 different women has sometihg to brag about when he's talking to a guy who's has sex 500 times with 2 women?

Is that at the same time?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I was bored one day and made up a list of all the gals I have had sex with, the circumstance, and age, and where and so forth...

The purpose is to accidentally leave it laying around/visible for your now Significant Other to find and start a hellacious fight over... Atleast, that's what happened with the one I made a few years back...

Heh, that's what I was thinking... Probably not the best idea to be posting stuff like that in a public forum... lol
Gravity Waits for No One.

Yes, it seems kind of pointless. First of all, it's not polite to brag about your sexual exploits over women. And second, the quantity of women is not more important the quality, in my mind. I'd prefer one good woman over a long period of time, rather than a whole string of short term floozies. Bragging about who has fucked the most women, just seems crass to me. But I'm just an old fogey...

Agreed, I used to be about numbers when I was younger but I've mellowed out a lot in recent years and now prefer to find one good one.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

quick, guys make up a list with a bunch of names and post that. :P

the person with the most names wins!

sandra
rose
robin
lisa
ricky
olivia
rochelle
eva
tonya
ursula
isabelle
polly anne
amanda
sarah
denise
franseca
heather
jody
karen
allison
cara
violet
betty
nina
mary
jean
emily
heidi
britney
nichole
joanne
ellen
connie
rebecca
ginnie
patricia
georgia
bobbi

that's 37... what do I win... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

AIDS.

that's not something you win, that's something you catch... and all I did was follow the posters directions... and came up with a list of 37 names... (I couldn't think of anymore off the top of my head... :$)

sandra
rose
robin
lisa
ricky
what do I win... :ph34r::D

So who the fuck is Ricky ? Don't think we didn't see that ! I mean 37 "ain't bad", you're definitely making a commendable effort there.... But this Ricky, were you drunk, or was this somebody you met in jail ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

sandra
rose
robin
lisa
ricky

So who the fuck is Ricky ? Don't think we didn't see that ! I mean 37 "ain't bad", you're definitely making a commendable effort there.... But this Ricky, were you drunk, or was this somebody you met in jail ?

right, yeah... I just mispelled it... it should be spelled Ricki my bad... (spelled just like that talk show host Ricki Lake... :):D:ph34r:

I was bored one day and made up a list of all the gals I have had sex with, the circumstance, and age, and where and so forth...

The purpose is to accidentally leave it laying around/visible for your now Significant Other to find and start a hellacious fight over... Atleast, that's what happened with the one I made a few years back...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!

sandra
rose
robin
lisa
ricky
olivia
rochelle
eva
tonya
ursula
isabelle
polly anne
amanda
sarah
denise
franseca
heather
jody
karen
allison
cara
violet
betty
nina
mary
jean
emily
heidi
britney
nichole
joanne
ellen
connie
rebecca
ginnie
patricia
georgia
bobbi

IS THIS LIST REAL?? DAMN! I'm STILL Only at 35..but I do have this hot 19 year old that wants to fuck me in houston when I get there in march for a friend's wedding...

sandra
rose
robin
lisa
ricky

right, yeah... I just mispelled it... it should be spelled Ricki my bad... (spelled just like that talk show host Ricki Lake... :):D:ph34r:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

IS THIS LIST REAL?? DAMN! I'm STILL Only at 35..but I do have this hot 19 year old that wants to fuck me in houston when I get there in march for a friend's wedding...

its a real list of a bunch of names I pulled out of my ass... :D though many of the names I "picked" can be linked to either people I've known or movie/tv stars... :ph34r::D