justaflygirl

Hey single guys and girls...post up...

Deja' vue;)..........O wait your naked ass or mine?:$

& goOse --> when friends loOk for little pieces of asS...no blaming; in fact sometimes i'm the friend loOking while neglecting my spoOner...:o

just have to make up for it later:)

goOd friends always understand!!B|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

im all set up,but if the right rich girl whith the perfect body,who always want to pay my bills never complain about me or my freinds and allows me to BASE as it fits me,i might be willing to change,untill then i only miss the rich girl:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i'm quite selective who i choose as my forkin' buddies;).

Uh-huh

spoOning is quite underated:|...wonderful relationships/friendships may be started between 2 really good spoOners!

AddaGirl! B| I agree wholeheartedly. And there's few things nicer than discovering that someone you know is a good spponer... when you might not have considered them as such before.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

if you have any extra of those tall and cute guys to spoon with ... pass one my way its cold up north here

Actually there are extras around here but the rest of them lack personality, and, eventually there comes a time in the morning when you wake up and realize that you have no other use for this guy. They would keep you warm though.:ph34r:
I not sharing my buddy right now. Sorry. It's just to hard to find looks and personality.
But you can come down any time and you can go through the extras though.;)