justaflygirl

Hey single guys and girls...post up...

yeah, 1600 km away from my girl... Single life is hard....[:/]

wow... you win. i'm 270 miles (400 km?) away from mine. he moved to dallas back in august but i'm not used to it yet... i hear ya[:/]
Heidi

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

http://www.newfrontier.com/russia/russian_men.htm

Don't ask me how I found this but I did:ph34r:... honestly I was looking for poetry by Russian authors.. but I thought this was hysterical. Especially the part about.. " Are you tired of the ugly and boring American male.."

So if any single girl wants a vacation with an ex KGB agent for $2500/14 days this is the trip for you... Food and massages included..:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

5'1" but I can take you anyways big guy!!! I may be little but I'm tough!! >:( Bet your wife keeps you in line too! ;)

Hi Antifnsocial

Who you calling big guy:o I'm only 4'11" so 5'1"" is tall:P

As far as the wife (AKA) the boss. "I wear the pants in the family" The boss buy's then for me :o.
The boss doesn't have to keep her insignificant other in line. I just do as I'm told, and walk two steps behind.:)
The boss is tall..er and I understand the "look" even when I'm walking behind her.

BTW I'm getting a headach better go see what she wants.:)
R.I.P.

As far as the wife (AKA) the boss. The boss doesn't have to keep her insignificant other in line. I just do as I'm told, and walk two steps behind.:)
The boss is tall..er and I understand the "look" even when I'm walking behind her.

BTW I'm getting a headache, better go see what she wants.:)

woh.... :oalready she is my hero....

She sounds skilled.... does she teach this amazing class on how to keep men in line? I seriously would enroll!! ;) You really sound very well-trained!!! :D

Good boy!!!:P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

As far as the wife (AKA) the boss. The boss doesn't have to keep her insignificant other in line. I just do as I'm told, and walk two steps behind.:)

BTW I'm getting a headache, better go see what she wants.:)

woh.... :oalready she is my hero....

She sounds skilled.... does she teach this amazing class on how to keep men in line? I seriously would enroll!! ;) You really sound very well-trained!!! :D

Good boy!!!:P

No Lessons needed I think it's a combination of luck, both sides picking the right person,minimize stress, no bills, kids, trust, comunicate. basic stuff.

The big 30 in a couple of month's:) BTW she's a wuffo.

R.I.P.

That's it damnit, the post says guys and girls- I'm getting you two a room. Time to take the singles post back....>:(:P

You're just jealous, everybody... ella's trolling for a man!!!! Any takers? :D

Sorry. Been ruled out. [:/]

So I guess I should add, "Single and looking." :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

single... and not dating whuffos...so I don't date much.
any single skybabes out there? I'll fly out ...

We were talking about this on Halloween at Sebastian...

My take on it is, if a guy wants a skydiver girlfriend, he better convert a whuffo... 'cause if he wants a skydiver girlfriend, he's probably gonna have to steal one from another skydiver. [:/]

At least, that's the way it seems to me. I have never seen a cute skydiver chick who wasn't dating one of the local freefly gods.

Well, there's one cutie I can think of, but not even sure if she has a love interest right now.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

and not dating whuffos...

which limits you alot:ph34r::D
why is it that many on dz´s think like that?

i mean why borther to fuck up freindships whith tight freinds at the dz?? if it goes wrong you must face the person each time you go to the dz,or one of you must leave... it can only lead to ruin the comunity at such place[:/]:|
i guess many from the dz´s cant explain or find a person out side the dz becourse they dont want to follow a "wuffo" up to a party at the dz... you could now ask your self if jumping out of a plane gives you the balls others dont have or if its just things we tend to think....;)

Im not single nor do i go to the dz anymore(only BASE),but i rember thouse relation ships out there,which often could turn out to a new episode of glamour or such,please dont ruin your own playground...

true love dont restrict if the person is a jumper or not,true love should be showen by taken (example)an "wuffo" to a dz party,trying to explain your kind of life aswell as the person will tryes to understand you.that way it shouldnt matter if its a jumper or not...its all about respect of another human...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

... I have never seen a cute skydiver chick who wasn't dating one of the local freefly gods.
-Jeffrey

Single since January:):(

(emotional roller-coaster ride thinking about this)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

i mean why borther to fuck up freindships whith tight freinds at the dz?? if it goes wrong you must face the person each time you go to the dz,or one of you must leave... it can only lead to ruin the comunity at such place

I agree with you. The absolutely last place I look for a date is at my home dz. It's the only place I have that I can get away from the world and away from any kind of drama. I'm dating a whuffo now and it's great! No one should rule out a compatible person just because they don't skydive. There's so much more to life than skydiving!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...I'm dating a whuffo now and it's great!

Skymama dating someone??????[:/]

Burst MY bubble, why doncha?:S Does this mean I'm going to have to settle for second-best?;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239