LisaH

Do you like your job?

I'd quit mine today except that would mean I'd have train someone to replace me. I hate training people. :|

Quit and move to Texas! At least you'll have ME to entertain you. :o

I do like my job though. I work with all men, so there aren't too many hormonal issues going on in my office... All I have to deal with is sexual harrassment, but it doesn't bother me at all. :D Oh wait, that's not harrassment then, is it?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I love my job! I mean I get to be happy, frustrated, mad, busy, tired and like an octopus pulled in many directions in the course of an 8 hour day!

UGH No matter how much I do, it's never enough.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

UGH No matter how much I do, it's never enough.

Same here. My boss likes to come in and ask how he can make me more productive. My response: "stop coming in here and interrupting me"

I have to tell that to the guy they hired to help us "run more effeciently" He's constanty bugging me. I have to tell him, "my part in this company is not broken, don't try to fix it" Jackass :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Lost mine back in August 06 through downsizing. Still searching or I'd already been through AFF and have my A.

At this moment I'd take most anything. The problems I'm encountering are- over/under qualified, no college diploma (26 years of industry experience and 3 years of college mean nothing to some HR types), too close to 50 for comfort.

While looking I've even thought of starting my own company, but the state regulations in the area I want to be in raise the financial entry barrier to HALO proportions.

Unemployment stinks. Sorry to be a bummer.[:/]

Lost mine back in August 06 through downsizing. Still searching or I'd already been through AFF and have my A.

At this moment I'd take most anything. The problems I'm encountering are- over/under qualified, no college diploma (26 years of industry experience and 3 years of college mean nothing to some HR types), too close to 50 for comfort.

While looking I've even thought of starting my own company, but the state regulations in the area I want to be in raise the financial entry barrier to HALO proportions.

Unemployment stinks. Sorry to be a bummer.[:/]

Guess I should quit complaining.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Take up karate. Sparring is great. The instructor says "picture someone who made you mad today"

:ph34r:

I'd rather hit somebody :ph34r:

That is what sparring is. My favorite to spar is a man twice my size. I can hit hard and he barely feels it!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I love my job............it's just some of the people I work with that I could do without. ;)

hmmmm I would've figured you'd want to get rid of all the people who are trying to shoot you???? :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?