jtval

bungy jumping

Yes... I would much rather be able to run off the cliff, or whatever.. much more natural that way. B| Looks cool! Maybe someday I'll get to do that...without my feet tied, of course. ;)

not at all.

if you JUMP away from the platform you dont get whipped so bad. if you just fall off you kind of get what I'd equate to a semi quick opening shock.

but you're not doing 120 MPH and your
hanging by your feet.(or mid waist)

IMO the waist thing is more apt to whip your head. when your attached by your feet the whip get absorbed by the pendulum affect
My photos

My Videos

Yes... I would much rather be able to run off the cliff, or whatever.. much more natural that way. B| Looks cool! Maybe someday I'll get to do that...without my feet tied, of course. ;)

I'm sure there are a list of people here who would like to see you bound and tied:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I'm sure there are a list of people here who would like to see you bound and tied:ph34r:

Okay.. I'll post pictures.. LMAO! :D:)

I jumped from 100ft once. Frontal, back and ankle. I have been scared of heights ever since...[:/]

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

its definitely more nerve racking the skydiving, to me at least.

specifically b/c most of the people hooking you up to the bungy are probably not smart enough to unlock a breifcase. lol:ph34r:

That and the fact that from 100ft, boulders don't look friendly!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

first one I did was about 10 years ago in Greece. the dud hooked me up and his boss just happened to walk by and say "George, if you hook him up like that it will rip his legs off." uhhhhhhh:o
After it was fixed I made the jump:S

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I have a lifetime membership ( it was required for the first bungie jump) at Nanaimo, British Coumbia. It's a beautiful 50 meter bridge over the Nanaimo River, up in the mountains. If you want, they let out a little more bungee and give you a dunk in the river. I've made about 4 or 5 jumps up there. With my membership I can jump for $25 Canadian anytime. Not bad.B|

i have doneover 10 bungee jumps and more bridge swings. it is a rush at first and definately more scry then skydiving(at first) but aftera while it is not so scary and boring/limited. the only reason i have done so many is beacaus i was a body double for a movie(fearless) and was getting paid for it. i wouldn't waste my money on it find a mate that is a good climber and set up a bridge swing. much more fun eh.:P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

ive done 7. i went a bit nuts on my gap year trip to NZ. i did a 134m (or 143m - i cant remember) one there. the nevis highwire in queenstown!! bungy jumping rocks! B|

jumping into water is cool but i got pretty hurt doing it. they told me to put my chin on my chest and cover my head with my arms...of course, they said this so damn quickly (i guess they do this to stop people wimping out). anyway, they just screamed 3,2,1 GO!!! i jumped and hadnt really heard what they had said...i went in looking striaght at the water...and as a result couldnt turn my head for a few days! :S
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

so, I've done it a few times and i asked not to be tied by my feet so I could RUN and jump off.

SO MUCH BETTER

Ya, but they don't dunk you in the pool if you don't go by your feet!!!

I have about 30 bungee jumps, and I prefer my feet any day with the pool water up to about my knees on the dunk...

Can't wait until I go back to Vegas... I keep my "bungee frequent jumper card" in my wallet just incase I end up there by accident... Not that that hasn't happened before. he he he