Twoply

My wife's hoo-ha!

All of you, knock it off.

How rude to take my post about a woman's flower, hijack and defile it with slander and insults.

Honestly....

You mean you actually didnt expect it from the guys on here????? i know you're not a newbie./....lol
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

My wife had one last week. I've only got 5 weeks to go..

OK, dumb question. Is the 5 week delay a function of how much passing an infant stretches things out? It seems to me the only reason not to have sex after birth, other than her not being in the mood, would be the vagina being stretched to the point of not being able to adequately perform its sexual function. Does it seriously get big enough to insert ones penis while barely touching the sides?

My wife had one last week. I've only got 5 weeks to go..

OK, dumb question. Is the 5 week delay a function of how much passing an infant stretches things out? It seems to me the only reason not to have sex after birth, other than her not being in the mood, would be the vagina being stretched to the point of not being able to adequately perform its sexual function. Does it seriously get big enough to insert ones penis while barely touching the sides?

I understand there are some people that have this problem all the time.

I think that the waiting period is for the wife's benefit of HEALING. I seriously hope that doctors aren't prescribing a waiting period with concern to the man's sexual enjoyment.:S

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I think that the waiting period is for the wife's benefit of HEALING. I seriously hope that doctors aren't prescribing a waiting period with concern to the man's sexual enjoyment.:S

Even with a vaginal delivery, there are several reasons to hold off on sex in the post partum period.

1. Episiotomy/lacerations. Even if they were small enough that they didn't need to be repaird, they still have to heal. Would you want sex if you had a cut on your penis? (..... ummmm.... wait.... ok, some of you don't answer that)

2. The uterus has to return to normal size and the cervix close. While the uterus is still up to the belly button and the cervix is open, she could be at more of a risk for endomymetritis (infection inside the uterus - that could potentionally go intra-abdominally)

3. Breastfeeding changes hormones so that she might not have as much of a drive.

4. Stress of body image changes, hormone changes, sleep deprivation, ect.... add a lot of emotinal baggage (baby blues) to the works.

Add to that HIM wanting to get back at it.... I just tend to advice not to have sex during the first 6wks.... knowing that IF SHE wants to sooner, she will. But if she doesn't want to... she can use me as the excuse.

If it's all ok are you going to post pics?:)

...And if so... of the Birth, the baby or The "Conception footage" the little woman doesn't know you filmed?
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Hey BTW, all kidding aside, EASY there Cowboy, your Better half, just made the ultimate sacrifice and put her body through hell for over 9 months... To bless you with the Greatest, Gift You could ever ask for or experience in this Life. Geeentlllyyy, easy, Down Boy Down!
On the otherside of that token CONGRATS, & GOD BLESS, ALL OF YOU!:)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Actually she had a level 2 tear which means her hoo ha tore open while trying to stretch out to let my daughter's whale of a head come out. So momma's got stiches there and she's being stubborn about it. Typical woman.

Ouch!! I have no idea what a level-2 tear is, but I imagine her hoo-ha's pretty tender B|. On the bright side, should be nice and tight when she's ready :)

Actually she had a level 2 tear which means her hoo ha tore open while trying to stretch out to let my daughter's whale of a head come out. So momma's got stiches there and she's being stubborn about it. Typical woman.

Ouch!! I have no idea what a level-2 tear is, but I imagine her hoo-ha's pretty tender B|. On the bright side, should be nice and tight when she's ready :)

Way more than you want to know about perineal lacerations

Did you have them put in an extra stitch or two? I don't know if it's true, but I heard you can ask for that.

Did you have them put in an extra stitch or two? I don't know if it's true, but I heard you can ask for that.

The problem with doing that is there is a bit of tissue damage during the birth process... to put the extra stitch or two can be a problem once the perineum starts to swell.... then it might tear the stitches. Better to just close the wound properly.