AggieDave

The new Movie Quote thread

Oh. Wow. Gee Whiz. Looky here. You know we're always fascinated when we find leg irons with no legs in them. Who held the keys sir?

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

5. "God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about? "

6. "I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos! "

7. "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. "

8. "Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click...You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

(From another of my all time favorite movies)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

5. "God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about? "

6. "I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos! "

7. "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. "

8. "Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click...You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

(From another of my all time favorite movies)

Oh, that's just too easy.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oh, that's just too easy.

There's a reason why one of my cats that has shaggy hair, is a bit over weight and really really laid back (most of the time, but sometimes gets a little motivated) is named The Dude. Or his dudeness, el duderino if you're not into the entire berevity thing...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh, that's just too easy.

There's a reason why one of my cats that has shaggy hair, is a bit over weight and really really laid back (most of the time, but sometimes gets a little motivated) is named The Dude. Or his dudeness, el duderino if you're not into the entire berevity thing...

And from the same director(s):

Now, what's it gonna be young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? 'Cause if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm gonna be in motion.

"I had the strangest dream last night"
"Was it a dream where you pictured yourself in sort of sun god robes, on a golden pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
"...no?"
"Why am I the only one who has that dream?"

Real Genius.

"Is there any risk of brain damage?"

"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss."

Real Genius.

"Is there any risk of brain damage?"

"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss."

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

"Anti-Semite slippery Cossack slut!"
cavete terrae.

Snatch.

"Look at me, jerking off in the shower. This will be the high point of my day. It's all downhill from here."

American Beauty

"What can I do to secure your love? I am your servant..." "Ah, but the servant waits while the master baits."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Attention! Our Most Glorious Majesty...
...King Bruno the Questionable.\

Great-grandnephew...
...of Emperor Otto the Bent...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

This is my kind of thread.

CJP1 - "What we got here is a failure to communicate..."

CJP2 - "If you shoot me, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards"

CJP3 - "When the big man was killed you must have wounded it, it's blood was on the leaves"

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

These are probably too easy... but I love them! B|

"Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president."

"All I know is that this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds while he just STANDS there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!"

"Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin' monkey temples, and that's just for starters, right? Fine! I'm back! I'm ready, goddammit let me at 'em!"

All from the same movie.

Matt

1. Zoolander
2. Clerks?
3. Ace Ventura?

Here are some of mine:

1."I'm sorry tyrone, i couldn't get the bi-nocu-laaaaars out in time"

2. "Does it come in black?"

3. "I drive a volvo, a beige one, so how bout you cut me some friggen slcak? "

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky