AggieDave

The new Movie Quote thread

1) Every day for the last ten years, Loretta there has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee only it's got sugar in it. A lot of sugar. I just came back to complain.

2) So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it.

Two complete guesses so don't larf at me when I'm wrong:P but could they be 1) As Good As It Gets and 2) Fargo?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

1) Every day for the last ten years, Loretta there has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee only it's got sugar in it. A lot of sugar. I just came back to complain.

Two complete guesses so don't larf at me when I'm wrong:P but could they be 1) As Good As It Gets

You've got to be kidding me... :o Everybody should know that is from a Dirty Harry flick. Same one as the quote "Go ahead, make my day".
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Two complete guesses so don't larf at me when I'm wrong:P but could they be 1) As Good As It Gets

You've got to be kidding me... :o Everybody should know that is from a Dirty Harry flick. Same one as the quote "Go ahead, make my day".

Like I said don't laugh at me!:D

In my defense I did know the Unforgiven quote straight off;)

[
2) So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it.

2) Fargo?

Right.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"Jupiter accepts your offer. Guards - execute him."

Another movie that shares an actor with yours; The last line spoken at the end:

Sam, rewrite the opening reel! Crush the little bastard in the first act!"

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There is a beautiful woman in my bed and a dead man in my bath."

Pink Panther Strikes Again

It's K-K-K-Ken! He's coming to k-k-k-kill me!

"The only Mexicans my dad talks to push lawn-mowers"

Clueless?

See that man over there, we arrested him for mopery.
What's mopery?
Mopery is exposing yourself to a blind person

What are you in here for?
Molesting a dead horse.
Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore, I'm trying to cut back myself.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It's K-K-K-Ken! He's coming to k-k-k-kill me!

A Fish Called Wanda :)

Aristotle was not Belgian, the principle of Buddhism is not "every man for himself", and the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

:D:D:D:D:D

Very good one of my favorites. What movie had "When Mrs Kissel breaks wind we beat the dog."? Does any one remember the govener in "Blazing Saddles" name. It translates to Govener Fart in French . So Mel Brookes, How about "Some one go back to town and get a shit pot full of dimes"

Lords of Dogtown?

"oh there will be no money. But when you die! on your DEATHBED! you will recieve total conciousnous. So I got THAT going for me... Which is nice"

Caddyshack, of course.
T.I.N.S.

"...and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"
~skysprite

"...and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

You here to make fun of me too?
No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?

Lords of Dogtown?

YAY!!!! B|

How about this one??

"Are you ready to rock Billy?"

"Born on a green light daddy'o."

That should be easy for real Texans. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You here to make fun of me too?
No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?

Hehe, gotta be MIB.

Here's one from the most quotable movie of all time,

"I remember every detail. The Germans wore grey, you wore blue."