floridadiver81

fucking women...ugh

Me personally..i love affection..i love cudding and things of that nature...reply]

So the above mentioned hasn't worked for you! So now... reverse all that crap and see what happens. I swear, it works. bump up the testosterone a bit, jump your ass off, don't worry about a fuckin relationship, have fun and shit will happen!B|

Valentine's Day, I say we ALL boycott it!!

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!!!!!B|

FUCKIN' AAY! >:(
LOVE SUCKS!B|

Consider it done. B|
Schweeet! Can we call it, Saint Gofukurself Day??
& have an annual Dart Tourney, for it, Board made of Exes PICS??? Oh Oh can we can we??:P
PS Cool that was fast on the new thread too bad we didnt make it a Poll!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2666462#2666462

*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

It's just a stupid day that has way too many expectations attached to it. I say we ALL boycott it!!!!!

Oh, yeah... some friends and I are going to be doing just that... we're going out to dinner and the "attire" is all Black... I've got the perfect outfit... :D

as for the church thing... I do only go to church on major holidays (the music at the church my parents grew up in is awesome on Easter and Christmas Eve... Handel's "Master of the House") but I'm not a jackass the rest of the time. :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

And I have no doubt you would be romantic and sweet and thoughtful all year long, not just Feb 14th. If you "walk the walk" you can "talk the talk".

I'm not implying that people who go to church once or twice a year are wrong for doing so. I'm saying that people that act like jackasses every day do not suddenly exonerate themselves by attending church on Christmas and Easter. And buying flowers and candy on Valentine's Day doesn't show you care UNLESS you spend the rest of the year showing it as well.

:)

Like Scott I'm confused, but very thoroughly enjoy fucking women :)

You do realize that actually doesn't make you like Scott...;):ph34r:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Comma ... period ... comma ... period.

Sometimes, such an important distinction.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

well i wotn be there wednesday but ill be there saturday to knock out my last 4 aff jumps...hopefully. the weather forcast is blue skies...hopefully it holds. That will make me feel a whole lot better!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

shit dude, on wed. put on a pretty white suit with some wings on the back of it, pick up recurve/ or compound bow, and send a broadhead right through her fukin heart...

1. she'll love you for fukin ever
2. she'll never lie again
3. the other issue will take care of its self, unless
necrophilia is going down.

;)
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Quit dating the liars. Soon they won't be able to reproduce, and they'll die off eventually. :|

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

...... ...

But seriously... how do you tell them apart? The liars aren't just flat out gonna tell ya they are liars.

Regardless I knew this thread would deliver from the moment I saw the title.