floridadiver81

fucking women...ugh

ROTFLAMO!!! see...thats why i love the skydiving community..i can always rely on ya'll to make me laugh...even at a time like this. Im a skydiver for life...now...i jsut need to get off student status(in a stewie voice)
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Stay single. It's easier.

Did you really want a long-term relationship with a woman who is going to want to keep bringing another woman into her sex life? I know that's the stereotypical male fantasy, but guys, really, you don't mind this and don't consider it cheating?

'Cause I tell you what, I'd consider it cheating no matter which gender my husband was screwing. :S

the ethnic background has nothing to do with a woman's honesty. That only deals with the color of their skin.

Try dating someone that seems more sincere. Someone that wouldn't lie to make themselves seem more like what you want. B/c if they are willing to lie about that they will lie about anything.

Or, do what I'm doing...ENJOYING THE SINGLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|;)B|;)B|;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

haha...she just told me she think im more into skydiving than her.....gee...did i make it that obvious? :o:oB|:D:D

Oh this is GOOD NEWS!
At least she didn't actually say, "You're fired."

Here's you chance to salvage at least something out of the deal.

Tell her that SHE is more important...at least until you graduate and move up to Participator status for a while.

WoW! What a great idea even if I do say so myself!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

do you know how hard it is to find a "sincere" woman though? I mean its hard enough finding a woman that has her head screwed on tight. The single life is good...but after awhile..and im sure you will agree..the loneliness sets in and it starts to suck. Me personally..i love affection..i love cudding and things of that nature...and when i dont have that i kinda feel empty. err...wait..ur giving me advice..and you're single....how you doin? ;)
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

well..although it is a good idea..its totally not my style. Im not like 90% of the male population on the planet. I do think with the head on my neck....not the other one. yeah..sex is great....but im not going to go to that extent just for a threesome. Yeah..it would be nice..but not worth the price. I admire your analytical skills though....good job! B|

the only time it really bothers me is the day coming, VDay.[:/]

Seeing two people together, in love and having a great time. Sometimes that can be hard. Waking up next to someone in the morning after spending a memorable night with them is a great feeling.

However, spending my time with my friends and the sky are pretty damn memorable as well.

I look at it like this...yes I will be 30 in 3 months but who in the fuck cares?! I am here to live right now. I am not going to spend my time trying to find the right person. If that person comes around then so be it. But albedamn if I am going to stop what I enjoy doing just to fill that part of my life. I like people and people like me and that makes me happy. :)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

yeah it really does suck 2 days before vday..and i know exactly how you feel. Yeah..friends do fill the void somewhat...as i am making more at the dz pretty much everytime i head out there. And yes..the sky helps fill the void too...as im new and completely obsessed! No one will ever replace skydivng...i realised that. IF a woman wants me to quit...unless she has a VERY valid reason....then oh well...time to move on...as most others on here have done..and most would do.

Save the drama for your Mama!
Put your big girl panties on, and deal with it!>:(
Nah, just fucking with you!
Ask not so{sane} Expert : Lying bitches!B|
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Guys, let's put this in perspective. It seems that all single people dread Valentine's Day because they are "alone". I'm here to tell you that a lot of married (or non-single) people dread it just as much. It's a made up holiday that requires you act all mushy and romantic for ONE night and spend TOO much money on transient things like flowers and dinner. bleh!!!!

I equate it to people who go to church on the "big" holidays, but act like jackasses all of the rest of the time. What's the point of doing something once or twice a year? It doesn't MAKE you the person you are trying to project on those days.

It's just a stupid day that has way too many expectations attached to it. I say we ALL boycott it!!!!!

But really, I"m not bitter.....:D:D

With or with out Clothes ??:P

You have to ask?! Without silly:P

Schweeet! Not really just wanted to have YOU say it!;):P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I thought the idea was "fucking women" what the hell? I'm so confused... :S:|:D

We know. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke