justtrouble03

WTF??? What would you do???

Yes Happy Valentine's Day to me. I just found out that the person I've been dating for the past 5 months (the one who got me to join this site) has been cheating on me and lying to me for the past couple of months. Other then the fact that I told him off (would do more if I could get my hands on him) and ended everything. ]

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???????????

Obviously the right thing to do is sleep with as many dz.commers as you can.

And post names and details.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yes Happy Valentine's Day to me. I just found out that the person I've been dating for the past 5 months (the one who got me to join this site) has been cheating on me and lying to me for the past couple of months. Other then the fact that I told him off (would do more if I could get my hands on him) and ended everything. ]

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???????????

Maybe check-out some advice here
'Shell

Act like nothing happened. Sleep with their best friend and get it on video. Convince them to get you a new rig then post the video and point out all the parts how that best friend performed better then they ever did.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Wait a minute, this is you, isn't it. :S[/repl

Taken from this mornings "Dear Abby" column:

DEAR ABBY:: Please help me. My lover and I have been disagreeing lately and are considering couples counseling. However, he keeps insisting that we see the marriage counselor he and his wife are currently seeing.

I want to make this relationship work, but I think it's inappropriate to receive counseling from the same one that they are currently seeing. What do you think? -- NEEDS THERAPY IN TEXAS

I think he/she needs a whole lot more than therapy.

I think he does need more then therapy since I hurt his feeling because I don't want to be his friend.

I would simply say goodbye...and nothing else.

Then I'd go out with my drinking buddies!

sorry some people SUCK!

Damn, i'm agreeing with you for the 2nd time today.

Why deal with the drama. He cheated, it sucks, move on. Dwelling on it or bothering with revenge is a waste of your precious time.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I just found out that the person I've been dating for the past 5 months (the one who got me to join this site) has been cheating on me and lying to me for the past couple of months.

...and after this person GOT you to join the site...no red flags popped up in your mind?! :S

Blame yourself not 'this person'!:)

A blind idiot in a coma could have seen THAT coming! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I just found out that the person I've been dating for the past 5 months (the one who got me to join this site) has been cheating on me and lying to me for the past couple of months.

...and after this person GOT you to join the site...no red flags popped up in your mind?! :S

Blame yourself not 'this person'!:)

A blind idiot in a coma could have seen THAT coming! ;)

Ok maybe I should have said "told me about the site" And if you think I'm going to blame myself for someone else who lies and cheats you flipping stoned.

I think you need to do something totally psycho...:P

throw a party in his home while he's gone and trash it, bang as many of the available men as you want, get it all on video, have the video playing on his TV when he gets home...:o

:P:)

or you could be really cool about the whole thing, move on, and never speak to him again.B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Good for you!

I believe it was Jack Nicholson who said, "Men are such cocksuckers."

Unfortunately, there is no litmus test for whether someone will do this to you. Just don't give up hope, and whatever you do, don't let him back in to your "space." (I'm speaking figuratively, but the other applies, too.)
T.I.N.S.