pinkfairy

Is this woman fat?

Just look at the picture. The woman in red.(I know the text is in norwegian).

Norwegian national team ice skating coach said "no way I'm letting that fat girl run for my team"

It's really sexist and stupid, but I'm laughing all the same.

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2007/02/15/492185.html

edited to make clicky.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I'm just wondering what it would be like to skydive in a suit like that;)

Fast?

speed divers wear suits like that but mucho shinier:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hard to tell much from that angle. she has big legs, but that's what a speed skater looks like. them and the guys who ride the bicycles in the sprint (or pursuit or whatever they call it when they race the single speed bikes indoors). they're just a life support system for their legs.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Eww, please put a NSF anyone on that photo. I feel the need to gouge my eyes out after having to look at someone so disgustingly obese. I bet she sits on her couch all day stuffing her fat face with potato chips and Oreos only gets up to waddle her tubby ass to the bathroom to piss out the 15 cans of Coke she drank before lunchtime.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Just look at the picture. The woman in red.(I know the text is in norwegian).

Norwegian national team ice skating coach said "no way I'm letting that fat girl run for my team"

I don't get it; It is a sport where performance can be measured with a stopwatch. Either she's fast enough, or she's not. Why would anything else matter???
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That's why god invented alcohol.

And light switches. :D

Y'all are bad :| :D

Yep - if you can't drink her pretty - just turn out the light -

But you just can't drink some of them smart . . . fact of life - just have to get used to it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

well, i wouldn't call her fat, but she is a bit big n kinda has a double chin in that one pic. probably wouldn't want to be seen out in public with her.

i mean she sorta the kind of girl you would want to go and slam it in the door a couple of times and re-evaluate the situation. If after the door slammin thing you still have the hankerin - well, go for it.