sunshine

Am i a hooker?

I have a dliemna. A pocketknife must've fallen out of my boy's jeans pocket and i found it on the floor this morning. If i keep it, is it like getting payment for last night? So am i a hooker now?

I asked this question last night in the 'Lisas' thread but nobody noticed. I guess they were too busy thinking about Lisa. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have a dliemna. A pocketknife must've fallen out of my boy's jeans pocket and i found it on the floor this morning. If i keep it, is it like getting payment for last night? So am i a hooker now?

I asked this question last night in the 'Lisas' thread but nobody noticed. I guess they were too busy thinking about Lisa. :D

:D I answered you. The pocketknife is yours. And hell no it's not payment. Send a bill.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

If anyone deserved payment, it was him. Just thinking about what he did to my body is making me all wanton again. :$

You just made me think of something someone said the other day...

Red eyes, blue skies and sore thighs :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

No Sunny you are not a hooker. However Are we here on DZ.Com hooked on you? I think I can say the concensus here are hooked on your friendship, your love and the wonderful lady that you are in your heart. That is a fact!-caress;)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I'm sorry to intrude, but can i have my knife back?

If you can do things to my body to exhaust me to the point of not bothering to walk you to the door and kiss you goodbye when you are called in to work....you can have more than a knife. :D

Caress ~ you are a wonderful person to say such things. Especially with all you are going through right now. *hugs*

Pinkfairy ~ you're onto a good start with your postwhoring skillz :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If you can do things to my body to exhaust me to the point of not bothering to walk you to the door and kiss you goodbye when you are called in to work....you can have more than a knife. :D

Hmmm...you know that's just my warm up routine, then things get excitingB|
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."