livendive

Name that skydiving business

Oh c'mon... Mr. Todak's Wild Ride was fucking INSPIRED.

You shoot down my genius ideas and you think I'm gonna come up with anything else? :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Big Daves Skydiving School.."We Fly You Die"

that oughta work.

Todak's Crater-n-Bounce Institute?

I can run an ad campaign modeled after TCBY! :D

Blues,
Dave

I see a bright future for you in the business world ,Davey

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hmmmm

How about Altitudes-R-Us

Hooked On Flying

or my personal favorite - "We're not as stoned as the other guys"

Or is that a slogan?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

On a serious note-

I heard rumor that those with odd company/corp names will get audited more often than a boring/normal name.

cloud 9 skydiving would not peek my interest if I were a tax nazi but GETTING BLOWN EXTREME AIR SPORTS might make me curious to see wtf that company does.

if my job was to review business books why would i want to do the boring ones?
My photos

My Videos

I agree with Krissanne. Mr. Todak's Wild Ride is fucking inspired! How could you not use that name????

Works for me too.

So we've got five in favor of Cloud 9 Skydiving, plus one person says it'll draw less IRS attention. We've got three in favor of Mr. Todak's Wild Ride, plus one person who says that's not a legal name (I seem to remember reading that a business name can't include the real name of the owner(s)...don't know why :S)

Any others?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I agree with Krissanne. Mr. Todak's Wild Ride is fucking inspired! How could you not use that name????

Works for me too.

So we've got five in favor of Cloud 9 Skydiving, plus one person says it'll draw less IRS attention. We've got three in favor of Mr. Todak's Wild Ride, plus one person who says that's not a legal name (I seem to remember reading that a business name can't include the real name of the owner(s)...don't know why :S)

Disney viciously protects their intellectual property. The name mirrors a ride at Disney World/Land. You might get in trouble...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Disney viciously protects their intellectual property. The name mirrors a ride at Disney World/Land. You might get in trouble...

That made me google it. Now that I know there's such a thing as "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride", the original suggestion seems somewhat more inspired. :D

Alright Krisanne, you get points for it. Without the reference, it just seemed kinda silly. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That made me google it. Now that I know there's such a thing as "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride", the original suggestion seems somewhat more inspired. :D

Alright Krisanne, you get points for it. Without the reference, it just seemed kinda silly. ;)

Sorry, I just assumed everyone had a certain baseline Disneyliteracy. But what others have said is true; they'll probably come after you with a bunch of suits if you try to use it.[:/]