Hambone

Did you know...

Ok...helmets were introduced to the NHL starting with the 1979 draft.

Bullshit!
Mandatoryhelmets were,...1979 draft? Maybe.
The Boston Bruins made helmets mandatory for defensemen in 1970 after the near death of Ted Green in an argument with Wayne Maki's stick. After a few practices Bobby Orr hurled his off the ice and announced that he would not wear it. So much for that rule. Green returned to the Bruins for the 1970-71, and 71-72 seasons and wore a helmet for the rest of his career.
In 1973 Borje Salming became one of the first 'sissified' European players in the NHL. They all wore helmets.
Mike Bossy became perhaps the first Don Cherry approved (North American born) players to wear a helmet starting in the 1977-78 season. Mr. Bossy was not a sissy.

Ok...helmets were introduced to the NHL starting with the 1979 draft.

Bullshit!
Mandatoryhelmets were,...1979 draft? Maybe.
The Boston Bruins made helmets mandatory for defensemen in 1970 after the near death of Ted Green in an argument with Wayne Maki's stick. After a few practices Bobby Orr hurled his off the ice and announced that he would not wear it. So much for that rule. Green returned to the Bruins for the 1970-71, and 71-72 seasons and wore a helmet for the rest of his career.
In 1973 Borje Salming became one of the first 'sissified' European players in the NHL. They all wore helmets.
Mike Bossy became perhaps the first Don Cherry approved (North American born) players to wear a helmet starting in the 1977-78 season. Mr. Bossy was not a sissy.

Who was the LAST NHL player to play without a helmet??

Craig McTavish (the sexiest coach in the NHL)
'Shell

I disagree. Mr. Bossy was the biggest pussy to ever play the game.

You know nothing. Bob Nystrom will be visiting your home presently to discuss your attitude. That is all.

Thank you. I stand corrected. Bossy wasnt the biggest pussy to play the game, Nystrom was. I would be ashamed to ever play right wing knowing he once played that position.

I disagree. Mr. Bossy was the biggest pussy to ever play the game.

You know nothing. Bob Nystrom will be visiting your home presently to discuss your attitude. That is all.

Thank you. I stand corrected. Bossy wasnt the biggest pussy to play the game, Nystrom was. I would be ashamed to ever play right wing knowing he once played that position.

what is hockey!?;)
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Well teach us something already!

Some turtles can breathe with their butts.

It's true.

....AND some people (i know one) can blow bubbles underwater through the corners of their eyes....

it's true, too...
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

In 1221 Genghis Khan killed 1,748,000 people at Nishapur in one hour

Does anyone know how that is even possible?

Sugar rush from all the twinkies.

This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dogs can only sweat through the pads on their feet.

On average, 914 people per day visit an emergency room for dog bite treatment. Of these, 91% are bitten by their own dog and 86% are children.

There are 10 AKC dog breeds with webbed feet.

The heaviest dog on record was a St. Bernard weighing 319 pounds. The tallest dog is a Great Dane at 41.2 inches. The oldest dog died at the age of 29 years and 5 months.

Woof!!!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

There is a city called Rome on every continent![cool}

I call bullshit on this one. Antarctica is an obvious hole, but even if we allow you to exclude Antarctica, show me where in Australia there is a city called Rome.

There is a Roma, but that's not Rome, nor was it named after the city in Italy. It was named after a woman, so it doesn't count.

and a city requires a minimum population, there aint no Rome in OZ
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In 1221 Genghis Khan killed 1,748,000 people at Nishapur in one hour

All by himself? He must have had help, surely! :ph34r:

No only the Help of a Baseball Bat, he TOTALLY TOTALLED THE PLACE DUDE:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Antarctica, has been explored, w / areas named including a ROME. Australia Is A blemish on the earths ass, (penial colony) FUCK Australia, besides how anal do you have to be to not accept Roma / Rome as simply language variants?
Mary - Marie
Peter - Pierre
Good news & bad news brett, your colonoscopy results are in, the bad news their is a potentially fatal intestinal obstruction, the good news is they've located your head!:D:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}