Andy_Copland

I have just found the "Greatest" beer of all time.

Coopers Pale is a tasty drop. Before you open the bottle, put it on its side and roll it gently. That mixes the sediment through nicely.

When summer comes to Cambridge, look up the Coopers Sparkling Ale (it's got a red label). It's damn tasty, but it's also fairly strong. Beware.

Random fact: the first beer ad I recall seeing in Australia was for Coopers. It simply said: "If your local doesn't have it, move house."

I'm American and spent 3 yrs in England. When I went over I couldn't stand the thought of drinking warm beer. I was wrong. Brit beer is great. American beer in comparison is swill. Brit beer actually has flavor. Plus it has more alcohol content. More bang for the buck. And you have to drink american beer fast cause if it's even the slightest warm it sucks even more. I do have to admit tho that a nice ice cold beer on a hot day is great. But I think I have to side with the Brits on this one. Long live Burton Ale. It's been 22 yrs since I had one though.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

It said on the bottle either drink the stuff or pour it slow to leave the sedement at the bottom, its all natural so rolled away :)
Was expecting to feel lumps etc, nope. Was just a good beer

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Nope, just like beer with flavor. Actually I drink very seldom anymore and when I do I'd rather drink liquor. Don't spend so much time ruuning to the can. Figured that I'd get some shit for that one though. But I am American thru and thru.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Tanglefoot is good, but badger champion is better imho. Also love trappsit beers, really good. There is one that comes in a clay bottle, prob. one of my fav. morrisons is really good for real ale actually, four for a fiver! Bargin!!

edit: it's the one in the middle http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/1/1b/150px-3_la_trappe.jpg

> A little strong at 5.6% for my taste but its simply delicious

Ha! Older Viscosity from Port Brewing claims it's around 11% but we think it's closer to 13%. Remarkably good. It's the "port" of beers. But you really can't drink more than a bottle; even then it's best to share it with someone.

2.) Coopers Original Pale Ale - An Aussie beer and bloody good, as far as beer goes it was pretty standard for a pale ale. But its character was the sedement they leave floating around. 7/10

Gotta agree with you there. Coopers is probably the best of the "larger" breweries in Oz, and Coopers sparkling is the only real Australian beer you can get in Canada. All of the Coopers brews are worth a shot, though.