McBeth

Is your MySpace profile private?

Not private, but I never accept anyone as a friend unless I know them or they've made a decent attempt to know me through sending messages. I don't really care about who looks at my page, that's what it's there for. I've never had any problems with weirdos because of it, and I have nothing on there that i'd need to hide from anyone... well not anyone who would be using myspace - don't think my family would bother to negotiate it anyway. :)

HI LAINEY:)

Hey Squeak, yeah I don't really do the dropzone.com thing much these days but I was just on wishing the cheesey one a happy birthday and kind of got sucked into posting again haha. I've been pretty lax with the whole internet thing on the whole, even too lazy to do myspace replies (GASP!). Anyway hope you're doing well over there, should come back and visit the east side again some time. I know how much you love Sydney heh. ;)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

No, because I don't put anything remotely interesting or incriminating on MySpace.

Ditto.

I didnt know you were on myspace. We must not be "hard core friends". :D Add me! Add me! :D:D

She doesn't like me, either. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mine is set to private right now due to ex gf's that have gone crazy and cant deal with the fact that i have female friends..jsut like they have guy friends. Fuck them crazy women!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I've been trying to keep my myspace page PG-rated (for my nieces and nephews), so I've avoided adding many dz.commers to it. :P And I don't have much on there anyway.

whats you address:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes.

I don't like 'random adds' with nothing in common. :S

I add skyjumpers! And pilots...and other people with common interests that ask. :)
I got REAL tired of 'Hi! I'm Tiffany! Add me and f*ck me up my *%&!' solicitaions. :S That was about the fourth week or so...[:/]

And all the MySpace whores that MUST have thousands of 'friends' or else their inferiority complex takes over. :|

I have no problem adding anyone that I have a commonality with, though. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I got REAL tired of 'Hi! I'm Tiffany! Add me and f*ck me up my *%&!' solicitaions. :S That was about the fourth week or so...[:/]
:ph34r:

I never get those:(:(

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nope, but there is nothing on there I don't want people to know. If there were such information, it would not be posted. :)

my sentiments exactly.

Plus I'm not afraid of anyone, including stalkers

i'm with all of you guys - its just myspace - if people put stupid comments up i just delete them - my older brother leaves the worst ones - but they still make me laugh - but seriously i use my myspace page for numerous reasons - giving a rats ass what people think of me, is not one of them
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

my sentiments exactly.

Plus I'm not afraid of anyone, including stalkers

The thing I really don't get is that someone has to be a friend to comment, correct? So if you have a stalker who keeps posting crazy shit, they are your friend. Making your profile private does NOT disable their ability to spam the fuck out of you with messages (unless there is some switch for this I am unaware of).

The only thing it does is prevent them from viewing your page. That is valid if you are worried about your boss seeing how wierd you might be or you don't want an ex to freak out over your friends. but for the rest, it just comes back to sensitive information: leave it off myspace, dz.com, whatever.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

The only thing it does is prevent them from viewing your page. That is valid if you are worried about your boss seeing how wierd you might be or you don't want an ex to freak out over your friends.

I'm definitely not worried about real stalkers, but I've had some issues with ex's and ex's ex's... so private it is. Plus I know some dz.commers that like to stalk on there, so it's fun to frustrate them by having a private profile. :ph34r:

Oh and it's fun to keep stitch out too. But he knows why. ;)

The only thing it does is prevent them from viewing your page. That is valid if you are worried about your boss seeing how wierd you might be or you don't want an ex to freak out over your friends.

I'm definitely not worried about real stalkers, but I've had some issues with ex's and ex's ex's... so private it is. Plus I know some dz.commers that like to stalk on there, so it's fun to frustrate them by having a private profile. :ph34r:

Oh and it's fun to keep stitch out too. But he knows why. ;)

I'm innocent. I was framed. :o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"