watchdog2

Penis length/vaginal depth game...

Okay okay - I don't get it. I can measure my penis pretty easily - It just takes a rules and about 20 seconds. But how, may I ask, can a lady efficiently measure depth? I think there will be some sampling bias in this thread..
=========Shaun ==========

Okay okay - I don't get it. I can measure my penis pretty easily - It just takes a rules and about 20 seconds. But how, may I ask, can a lady efficiently measure depth? I think there will be some sampling bias in this thread..

I volunteer to be the control in the experiment.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

One of those Craftsman metal measuring tapes. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ok ladies... lube up those yard sticks and let's get some real numbers up here...

:D:D:D:D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I could use a yard stick, transfer the marks, to my wanker, and volunteer to take the "plunge" & i'll get back to you on it, or not! It's not right to kiss & tell!:D:D:P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I could use a yard stick, transfer the marks, to my wanker, and volunteer to take the "plunge" & i'll get back to you on it, or not! It's not right to kiss & tell!:D:D:P

Who said you have to kiss him?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ok, whoever guy has the longest wins, and whoever gal has the deepest wins...

Maybe I'm confused here but when it comes to vaginas, isn't tight (small) considered better?

If this is the case, then how does "deepest" win? :S
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Maybe I'm confused here but when it comes to vaginas, isn't tight (small) considered better?

You forgot wet. Tight and wet is best! ;) :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wet is optional - that is what lube is for.:|

I'm thinking warm would be better.:o

Natural wetness means the woman is fucking horny! What could be better? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Natural wetness means the woman is fucking horny! What could be better? :P

there you go again....
Scars remind us that the past is real

Not if your a necrophiliac.... I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac :|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Generally, Yes. However if you are Hitting the cervix without even makeing a full stoke.. It sucks for everyone.[:/]

The women seem to enjoy it.... :P

Generally, Yes. However if you are Hitting the cervix without even makeing a full stoke.. It sucks for everyone.[:/]

Trust me - you are being lied to.:|

Trust me - you are being lied to.:|

You said it. Don't pound the cervix, pound the Grafenberg spot. :P