amychmelecki

What has been largest completed Hybrid formation?

Amy, I think Trent and the boys built a 16 way hybrid in spaceland, I do know they were throwing out some really nice big hybrids a while back. I will look for some pics. . . :)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Tried to find something on the USPA site.... if something has been built larger it's not noted. Looks like you and Missy still hold the record.

Saturday's schedule included the Hybrid Challenge to unite belly-flyers and freeflyers. Nelson and Chmelecki organized a successful 21-way hybrid, which they hope sets a new mark for hybrid jumps

BTW, you are sooo cute when you're determined... :)
gia
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Last I have heard the largest completed Hybrid formation was built at Skydive Chicago in 2001. Has anyone heard of a bigger one since then?

If so are there any photos out there.

What ever the biggest one is I think it is time to build a bigger one.

How many points?:|

Seriously.

Think hybrid & V-RW... multiple 2-way w/ hanger pieces turning points to build with solo FF's docking to build new formations.....;):)
voila!B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Amy, I will be in Eloy in June (18, 19 and 20). If that is when you are thinking of trying it, I would love to be on the team. I am a much better belly flyer, so gladly be in belly position.
"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

How many points?:|

Seriously.

Think hybrid & V-RW... multiple 2-way w/ hanger pieces turning points to build with solo FF's docking to build new formations.....;):)
voila!B|

The coolest hybrids I've done have been kind of along those lines. 4-way base, sits & bellies. Bellies docked on the base sit's hands, sits on those bellie's feet, bellies on those sit's hands, etc...spiralling up and out from the center like multi-level weedwhackers. I'll now only belly fly on a hybrid if I actually get to fly, be it to a tough slot or between points. There aren't many more boring skydives than "Build a 4 way & hold it while some other people hang off you & have fun"

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)