toronto_bill

Less Nessman WKRP and the turkey episode

I know of an incident where a chicken was chucked out of a plane a 2 grand. Reportedly, it flapped its wings for a while, but then seemed to get tired, then folded up its wings and went in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByndN_ffyw
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We were just talking about that episode last week.
probably on eof the best episodes WKRP ever did and the funniest. :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByndN_ffyw
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Less - "as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly":D

That show was great (Less and his taped office walls) and of course this episode was a classic. A few years ago WKRP was shown in syndication reruns and I caught a number of shows.

Thanks for the good memories peeps ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Less - "as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly":D

Actually that quote is from The Big Guy (Arthur Carlson) on his return to the station.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I totally agree it was the "BIG GUY", as called by Herb Tarlack. I always loved "Bailey" and wondered what happened to her. Loni was no slouch but Bailey was so adorable. I always related the show to reality. I have been in offices just like that. " The Office out now is almost like it without the nepotism. They have a skydiving poster too.A lot of people wouldnt believe how close "Bettle Bailey" is to real Army life .. If any one has a picture of the base ball game with Bailey and Lomi in shorts . I would like to do as Rodney Dangerfield said about Farrah Fawcetts poster " Hold it up with one hand in the bathroom" Any one remember Less and CHI-CHI Rodwekweze?

If you watch enough of the WKRP shows, Johhny Fever often wore "Black Death" t-shirts on the show. He even had a Black Death poster up in the broadcast booth for a while, but that was for a band with that name.
Zing Lurks