willard

Help! My new dog needs a name!

Tar-baby. or Tar. or Baby!

I'm offended you $#&#%^*#%^* (not a pa but I am really offended)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

How 'bout Zanzibar......

.....or you could go with Gia, Krelly or Sunshine:P

Are you equating me to a DOG????? :o

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Heeeyyyyy...you kidnapped my dog!;)

My dog's name is buddy 'cause he answered to it the first time I saw him in the pound...

Here's a pic.

Oh, yeah...how about "toggles" for your dog's name. I know it's probably been said, but it's a good name for a jumper's dog.
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

Gidget

g

I second that... I don't know why, but Gidget has a nice ring to it and I'm not original enough to come up with a name.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How about Luci :)

How odd. That is what I thought her name should be as well.....spelled the same too.:)

Actually there's a story behind the spelling. When I brought home my second cat (Abby), she did a lot of hissing while she got used to my other cat (Shadow). I didn't have a name for her yet, and my mom suggested Luci(fer) when I told her about the hissing :D:ph34r:.