skydiver30960

Is it a BJ or not a BJ?

I'm usually not one for posting sexually explicit threads, but I need you all to settle a long-standing argument.

I could go into detail about who is involved in this argument, but do I really need to? :$

If the lady starts something, but doesn't finish it for whatever reason, does it count as a "blowjob"? Or just "giving/getting head"?

I'm not complaining, just trying to nail down (no pun intended) proper terminology. This is something that my former engineer self and current healthcare type self simply require.

Elvisio "wanna guess my vote?" Rodriguez

It's part of a blowjob, but not the whole thing. If someone takes the valves out of a car and grinds three of them, does it count as a valve job?

Blues,
Dave

Bing bing bing bing - We have a winner . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

its not a blow job until the choir has sung!:P

Bless you.:)

Your welcome my child:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

the name indicates a job, a task which requires a certain set of criteria to be met. if all of the required criteria are not completed, the job is not done.

So in such a case:

You got PART of a blowjob.
She STARTED a blowjob

But indicating that you got "A blowjob" implies that the job was completed in its entirety.

If you only did some of the job, then you didn't do the job.

back to the car references:

if i take the brakes off you car, but never put them back on, did you get a break job?

if i hire you to repaint my car, and you strip off the old paint,, prime it and give it back, did i get a paint job?

if i hire you to break a skater's knees and you just bruise her.. DID YOU DO THE JOB?

i thought not.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

A blow job is a blow job whether you spunk your load or not in my humble opinion

Well I disagree.

Its not a job until its finished .. as in job done. Also if she didnt finish then I'd be worried as "if you want a job doing right do it yourself" would come into effect and that is just wrong.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

A blowjob is to completion,

And to be sure we're all on the same wavelenght, completion is some swallowing, or at worse, some gargling.:ph34r:

Aint that the truth! :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

OK, I guess I'm the only one to buck the trend here, but I have a different analogy, perhaps more relevant than automotive repair.

If a guy sticks it in a girl, but neither one gets off, and then for some reason pulls out and they don't go back at it, did they fuck? Same issue here. Fellatio was performed, so it was a BJ. Sorry boys and girls, but it's still a BJ.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Some one call Bill Clinton. Im sure he has a definitive answer on this:D

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th