nygal

Healthy relationships!

To me a healthy relationship consist of a loving tie to each other a man and a woman. They work together to build each other up or strengthen each other. No ones lying or hiding things from the other. The relationship is built on truths. Truths meaning a scientifically without a doubt statement. A Relatioinship consist of doing things for the other to help build them or strengthen them. Also you remain faithful to this person not spending alot of time with someone other that your spouse or cheating on them ( affairs). A healthy relationship consist of no abuse of any kind. One person is not trying to dominate the other, a healthy relationship you grow together for the benefit of the couple.

I just thought I would speak my thoughts on a healthy relationship.Thanks

I'm from NY to If I remember correctly a NY girl thought a healthy relationship was acting bitchy and having an attitude.

which can be hot when its called for but in the long run. well. I dont live in NY anymore.:D

My photos

My Videos

That shows you just how many unhealthy relationships there are in this world! [:/]

Theres a reason for the incredibly high divorce rate in this country. [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

yea, its the incredible amount of single people out there.

if everyone was force to be married than we would all see how silly that peice of paper is and either
1 all get a nationwide divorce
2 stay married because we can't afford to lose 1/2 our shit and still haveto pay the bills in the house we arent allowed to live in.:D

My photos

My Videos

I've always wanted my very own pet monkey. To me a pet monkey would love me and always hang out with me and be my friend. We would never fight. We could sit around and play video games and drink beer. Whenever someone would come over and I didn't want them there, it would fling poo at them. My poo flinging monkey would be cool. Also, I would want an evil pet monkey living in my closet, cause you have to have the bad with the good. Just a little lesson in life for you.

I just thought I would take the time to share my ideas on healthy pet monkeys.

/brought to you my the committee for replies to random posts

Why do I have to have the evil monkey??

If I am dreaming and everything has to just the way that I expect it to be.. Then I should only have the good monkey, Right?

(Although I have to admit, I think having an evil monkey would be even cooler than having a Good monkey.)

Monkey's are great but the evil ones like to throw poo. So hummm, maybe I choose the good ones.

Then again, a devil woman needs an evil monkey.

Replying to: Re: [Thanatos340] Entertain me .. Pleeeeease. by BelskyBlueEyes
Post: At work, so this is the best pic I have of entertainment value. (yes, it is me) The devil made me do it.... hmm...

I've always wanted my very own pet monkey. To me a pet monkey would love me and always hang out with me and be my friend. We would never fight. We could sit around and play video games and drink beer. Whenever someone would come over and I didn't want them there, it would fling poo at them. My poo flinging monkey would be cool. Also, I would want an evil pet monkey living in my closet, cause you have to have the bad with the good. Just a little lesson in life for you.

I just thought I would take the time to share my ideas on healthy pet monkeys.

/brought to you my the committee for replies to random posts

You'd probably spank your monkey, wouldnt you ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Well I am getting close to 40 now (egads) and still have not taken the plunge. And people think I'm the crazy one. Hey folks, I am the smart one! B| Although would be nice to have someone around once in awhile. To open jars. I think I have the rest covered. :D

Wow! You like Mic, and Rocky, do a fine job of hiding it!

I made my decision some time ago. If Hottie and I had not married, we probably wouldnt be together now. We went through a rough spot a few years back, and it was the commitment I made that kept me focused on working it out. I'd hate to think if I'd screwed that up.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Is this one of those happy horse shit/feel good kind of posts? lol

I liked it! However, you just described a perfect relationship. I'm not being a pessimist but there are no perfect relationships in this world. I think a healthy relationship is just working with one another's shitty attitude, coming to a happy medium and not always bitching or complaining about every little thing.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

No reasoning. Just have not met the right one yet. I was engaged and almost did it, but that didnt work out. I am not going to get married just because a woman by my age "is supposed to", or "I am getting too old", or because I don't want to be alone. No problem, I can handle it. Sure it can get lonely at times, but oh well! Life still goes on!

I am not going to marry the person I can live with- instead, will marry the person I can't live without. ;)

I'm from NY to If I remember correctly a NY girl thought a healthy relationship was acting bitchy and having an attitude.

Yeah, I know that all too well. NY women are tough to have long healthy relationships with. Key word is bitchy.

Which is why a man like me has to find an out of stater suburbian gal who has never watched sex in the city. lol

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

I am not going to marry the person I can live with- instead, will marry the person I can't live without. ;)

I cant live without boobs. Should I marry boobs?
j/k :P:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I am not going to marry the person I can live with- instead, will marry the person I can't live without.
----------------------------------------------------
GREAT answer!

I will only marry a man that will agree to live in a duplex. That way we each have our own space, but we're still close.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I am not going to marry the person I can live with- instead, will marry the person I can't live without.
----------------------------------------------------
GREAT answer!

I will only marry a man that will agree to live in a duplex. That way we each have our own space, but we're still close.

Is this gonna be another Glory Hole thread?:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

But then you realize that an evil monkey would be SO much cooler.

Goddamnit brandon, quit playing with my emotions. You KNOW an evil sunshine is waaay better than an evil monkey. Instead of flinging poo i give blowjobs.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!