cocheese

Falling in love

It's happening to me and I want to tell the world.:S:D Just when I thought this unique emotion wasn't even possible anymore, it started. I feel so blessed, fortunate, and lucky.

I owe Sangiro some pimp fees for it is here where it all started. I am very happy to find a good person to love. She is an amazing woman to me. Why she chose me is still hard for me to believe, but i'm not going to question it anymore.

So to all those still searching, I wish you the best. Be nice to those you like and maybe fate will match you with the right one. Take a chance. Express yourself. Smile.:)
No i don't want to post anymore. I love you guys and keep in touch through PMs. Been too busy anyway, but i still come here to see what's up and to find a laugh or two. I'll see ya at the boogies n stuff.

I'm really happy and just wanted to share the good news and the love that exists in us all.

Peace.B|

It's happening to me and I want to tell the world.:S:D Just when I thought this unique emotion wasn't even possible anymore, it started. I feel so blessed, fortunate, and lucky.

I owe Sangiro some pimp fees for it is here where it all started. I am very happy to find a good person to love. She is an amazing woman to me. Why she chose me is still hard for me to believe, but i'm not going to question it anymore.

So to all those still searching, I wish you the best. Be nice to those you like and maybe fate will match you with the right one. Take a chance. Express yourself. Smile.:)
No i don't want to post anymore. I love you guys and keep in touch through PMs. Been too busy anyway, but i still come here to see what's up and to find a laugh or two. I'll see ya at the boogies n stuff.

I'm really happy and just wanted to share the good news and the love that exists in us all.

Peace.B|

As your cousin actually met you yet?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Probably related to your wife. :P

:)

Unlikely, my wife doesn't act like you mob so my attitude towards her is different, therefore not that much to be tolerant of:P

Still I hope Cheesie and Co are happy :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:$:$:$Sweetheart, I thought we agreed to wait to make any public announcements....

but I will say, I love you too, my darling:)

So what...THIS is how you tell me it's OVER?! :o

You're SO cruel! B|:P:ph34r:

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

Thats it, oh c-ya. WTF ???? You just think you can keep us laughing our asses of for years, and looking for pervy posts, and your comming back after you crawled under a shell and say oh I found the love of my life.

Now what???

Well I guess the best of fumunda for ya cheesy. ya know we luv round here brother. This place is really losing it's luster.

I nominate you to make atleast one post a week, minimum mandatory, for putting us through years of senceless pervery.

Which I happened to enjoy.

All the best!!! I guess years of talking really got someones attention. Tell RLK I said hi.;)

Be nice to those you like and maybe fate will match you with the right one.

Yeah, that's what they all say till they face the realities of interspecies dating. Then it's all "oh, Whorsey, it's not you, it's me."

:|

Post Whorse was here.
The semi-official dropzone.com mascot.

falling in love is the best - especially when its with the right person you're supposed to be with

i'm happy for you!!! best wishes to you both:P

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me