chaoskitty

Wheres the love?

I don't know... I only have control over my own actions... I can't do anything about the rest of the world...[:/]

Not entirely true. While you can't "control" other's actions, you can certainly influence them. Set a good example.. probably just to be ignored. :S

I don't know... I only have control over my own actions... I can't do anything about the rest of the world...[:/]

Not entirely true. While you can't "control" other's actions, you can certainly influence them. Set a good example.. probably just to be ignored. :S
I hear that and I do try to set a good example... speaking of which I should probably try and get some work done... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I hear that and I do try to set a good example... speaking of which I should probably try and get some work done... :$

yeah, get to work, not on my dvd though, because you actually finished it!!!!:D:D:D:P

I should talk bad about you though since you took so long.
Hey everyone scott takes tooo long making videos!!:D:D:D:D

There is love for you, tough love:ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -

There are a lot of deceitful people running around, and I guess I'm just tired of being judged for standing up for myself and my morals

Sounds like ass-whuppin' time to me! Who's judging our Kitty for standing up for herself???

Seriously have no clue what you're talking about. Let's drink some wine (or some jello shots)! :P:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I should talk bad about you though since you took so long.
Hey everyone scott takes tooo long making videos!!:D:D:D:D

There is love for you, tough love:ph34r:

only for you and only because the timing was just horrible... because of some thesis or something I had to write... then there was the settling into the new job thing...

and mostly it was kind of fun egging you on... (just ask Eener... :D:D)

but... right I was going to go do some work... but I need caffine first and I'm thinking that some slightly stronger/better alergy meds wouldn't hurt either... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Good start. I am starting to feel the love.

There are a lot of deceitful people running around, and I guess I'm just tired of being judged for standing up for myself and my morals. And since nobody else stands up for me, I have no choice.

You go girl. Never feel guilty for standing up for your morals. Sometimes that's a really lonely place to be, and it makes you an easy target for those with warped values. Stay tough anyway.

And I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but I'd stand up for you (and I will, if you ever need me to).;)

Edit: To watch about 4 hot guys to work in your yard?? While drinking cool drinks! :D:P

When is that taking place and can I come watch too?? I'll bring some vodka!

And J...I hear that person who used to make jello shots has gotten busy actually jumping on the weekends (except for weekends I'm around because said person is worried that I'm going to yell at them). :D:P:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ok, I really have no idea what this is about . . . so just taking your words at face value - maybe someone doesn't want you "setting a good example" for them. Or perhaps it's all in the presentation of said example.

Or maybe you are just an innocent victim. *shrug*

Peeps..I tell ya. Anyway I joined POPS. Seems like the old timers with beards were the ones I have had most fun jumping with over the years. No BS just straight up Cool dudes and gals that were straight with ya you know. Now i'm a Pops. Guess I'll grow my beard.

BIG HUG FOR YOU KITTY DouGie.;)

While you can't "control" other's actions, you can certainly influence them. Set a good example.. probably just to be ignored.

But your Morals are just that.. YOUR morals.
Others may differ. That doesn’t always make them wrong.

We can choose to accept people for who they are or not.. But expecting others to be something they not or to change their morals to more closely resemble your own is an exercise in futility.[:/]

I agree with live by example.. You can be the Good Example and I can be the Bad example!!;):D

innocent

errrrr ummmmm errrrrrrrr...........

:P

Kitty is the most innocent I know.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hows the whuffo world, Sharon?

Ugghh...it's cold...real cold. My co-workers don't understand why I give a lonesome sigh everytime the Delta pilot says, "We've reached 20,000 feet" And my family doesn't understand why I get all excited when I see the glimmer of a skydiving scene in a movie, commercial, or magazine ad. Or why I sometimes unpack and repack my canopy just to see if it still feels the same.

Today I really considered using my upcoming tuition to buy a AAD.... I'm oh so sad. I haven't jumped since..... November 12th 2005 at 2:15pm... :(:(:(

You could go to the dZ and rent a rig for a jump.

The world's going down the shithole. What can I say? I wish today's parents were like the parents WE had, who were not afraid to give an asswhupping when warranted and not having to be afraid of going to jail for it, and todays parents need to stop defending their kids when they are accused of doing wrong as long as the accusations are warranted.

whoa! now.. be careful writing those words,, they could possibly be construed as being inciting as to maybe giving parents the idea to reprimand their kids, i mean come on, thinking that todays whiny ass, i let my kid walk all over me parents would ever want to tell let alone touch their unruly brat kids in the name of manners.. oh please!! this is the new 21st century.. we have civilized our society, we can't tell someone no anymore,, its,,, its just not right.
:P:P:S

Seems like every time I turn around lately, people are hurting each other. And by people, I mean skydivers. I know, we're a small sample of the population and that just maginfies whats going on in the rest of the world.. but what the hell is up with the lying, cheating, shit talking, back stabbing, RIB stabbing, stealing, and basically just treating people like crap?

The stabbing is a rather isolated incident.

I noticed that the vibe is generally good at the dropzones I go to. Is the vibe particularly bad at the dropzones you hang out at?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Jay.. seriously do you think I'm trying to turn everyone in to me? I am completely aware that not everyone sets their own standards to the level that I set for myself, which even I don't always live up to. But it is exactly this type of statement that makes me feel judged for not being less of a person.

And I disagree.. some people's morals (or lack thereof) are just wrong! I never said that mine are a shining example.. but when someone does something that affects me and I stand up for myself, I expect support from my friends. If its something I care about enough to react to, then it matters to me.

The stabbing is a rather isolated incident.

I noticed that the vibe is generally good at the dropzones I go to. Is the vibe particularly bad at the dropzones you hang out at?

Where do you jump? Can I come visit? B|

In the name of spreading the love and not the hate, I'm not going to gossip. I just wish people would think about how their actions affect others a little more. The dropzone should be a place to skydive.. ya know what I mean?

And I disagree.. some people's morals (or lack thereof) are just wrong!

I absolutely agree.
Like I said we can accept someone for who they are or NOT accept them. I was just commenting that it was an exercise in futility to expect anyone to be more or less than they are.

Like I said we can accept someone for who they are or NOT accept them.

The only actions I need to worry about are my own. I spank myself often for being such a bad girl!!! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?