skymama

Weekend numbers 5/5-5/6

0:5:1

nothing on Saturday... (it was cloudy and stormy on and off most of the day...) so I stayed home to recover from the 6.5 hours of driving I did on Friday.

Sunday the winds were... interesting (to say the least...) I did 3 RW video jumps (but I forgot to open the lens cover on the first jump... :$) I did one 4-way RW jump in the point position (which was awesome... B|) and a tracking dive to close out sunday...

I had one close call with a treeline 5-10 feet above the tree line is NOT the place to be on you final leg especially when the winds are gusting 15-20 mph... yeah... a little bit of a pucker factor on that one... :o

Beer owed for jumping at a new dz... B|:)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I would normally be training with my team and have lots of jumps, but I was on vacation, a cruise from San Francisco to Vancouver. Our first stop was Monterey (yeah, it went backwards then turned around) and I had a great jump at Montery Bay Skydiving. They have a souped up King Air that gets you to altitude in 6 min. and not the usual 13000, but 16000. Great jump!!! Great peeps. Great DZ. I'd jump there again.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I would normally be training with my team and have lots of jumps, but I was on vacation, a cruise from San Francisco to Vancouver. Our first stop was Monterey (yeah, it went backwards then turned around) and I had a great jump at Montery Bay Skydiving. They have a souped up King Air that gets you to altitude in 6 min. and not the usual 13000, but 16000. Great jump!!! Great peeps. Great DZ. I'd jump there again.

I am soooo jealous!

Two :)Four JUMPS
One :D owed for completing 29 years with no broken bones.

I didn't get 4300 today because of weather, but next weekend I'll begin my 30th year on a double zero note.

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

:)
No jumps, spent Saturday working on our flip house, Sunday V and I went to the ballet. She's on crutches, and the clouds were low, so it was not a bad way to spend the day. If the weather's good next weekend, I intend to make up for lost time. Krisanne, I'm glad you dug the new DZ at Shelton. Sorry we didn't make it out there. Dave, come over to Seattle for the Supersuckers on Friday. It'll be great. B|

0:3:0

That's right, I gots something to put in the second column other than a big goose egg.

Planned on returning to the air in Davis on Saturday, but the wind gods had other plans. Ended up sitting around and telling lies. Had a good time anyway. Went to Lodi on Sunday. After 18 weeks, 1 day, 1 hour and 47 minutes(can you tell I was counting?), I finally returned to the air, making a jump with Fozz. Nice to know I can still fall pretty fast when I want to. Then did two jumps on a demo WS. They went sweet. The winds really were wonky and kept increasing throughout the day, so decided to be satisified with the 3 jumps. No need to reinjure the leg from a shitty landing due to the irrergular winds.

Man does it feel great to be back in the air.

(And Ian, the air does smell different at altitude:P)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:11:0

Awesome weekend of tandem camera, i love being able to share in the passenger's first skydive, it really makes me happy seeing those smiles. Also we had very little wind so the swoops were cooking B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

0:0:0
[:/]

I'm a worry-wart when it comes to my FJC students...I sit in the field watching them come in.

I had too many to worry about this week-end.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

0:0:0

I'm a worry-wart when it comes to my FJC students...I sit in the field watching them come in.

I had too many to worry about this week-end.

LOL, I've seen you in action and you should be proud. :)
5:0
and one trip to the ER with another jumper. [:/]
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

[...LOL, I've seen you in action and you should be proud. :)

Thanks, dear one...I knew there was another reason I liked you so much.:)

5:0
and one trip to the ER with another jumper. [:/]

Ouch! I hope nothing too serious. ER is never any fun...especially for the star of the show.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239