f1freak

SILVER SURFER.....

Mel posted all the info in a bulletin on her myspace page. there's no "might" about it, according to her. B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

well, what i am saying is I "HOPE" they show the jump durring the pre show.....
They will be building a big #4 and the silver surfer flys through it......

They did build it for the trailer shots, but lets see if we can see it live......
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I think I saw this guy at Elsinore last Sunday with Lisa, Sheri and Sherm... I was wondering what the silver jumpsuit was about.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yep, Elsinore is where they did the shoot......

I KNEW IT!!! dance>

*goes and sits back down like nothing ever happened:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think I saw this guy at Elsinore last Sunday with Lisa, Sheri and Sherm... I was wondering what the silver jumpsuit was about.:D

That suit and the 20 solid orange ones used by the other demo jumpers were built at Tony Suits on a rush job. The silver coating on the fabric might make it ten jumps before the majority of it flakes off. It's fragile stuff.

awww, the all orange has already been done,.. there is an older gentalman that shows up at elsinore every now and then, I don't know his name, he has all orange jumpsuit, socks, rig, conopy, lawnchair, gearbag, shorts, shirt, and i think EVERYTHING is orange.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

awww, the all orange has already been done,.. there is an older gentalman that shows up at elsinore every now and then, I don't know his name, he has all orange jumpsuit, socks, rig, conopy, lawnchair, gearbag, shorts, shirt, and i think EVERYTHING is orange.

There used to be 2 until one of them decided to retire! How's those motorcycles Sparky? :^)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon